People need to stop hyping up the 49ers

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Nothing about that team scares me and I think some people here need to chillax with them. They are good ok but they aren’t unbeatable. If we face them in the playoffs I’m predicting a massive win! I guarantee it.

Relax and enjoy the ride. I can see a world where the Eagles beat us, but not the 49ers. They beat us before but that was then and this is now!!

Dumbest fanbase in all sports…

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not scared…….. of anything! If Godzilla was in my front yard , I’d march right out there and tell him to stay out of the gardenias !! Because they’re fragile and I ain’t scared of no lizard! (I’m hulking out right now).

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Nothing about that team scares me and I think some people here need to chillax with them. They are good ok but they aren’t unbeatable. If we face them in the playoffs I’m predicting a massive win! I guarantee it.

Relax and enjoy the ride. I can see a world where the Eagles beat us, but not the 49ers. They beat us before but that was then and this is now!!
You must of missed the game this year when we played them.

Cowboyny

Reaction score

We will find out how good the 49ers are when they travel to Philly in a few weeks, if they win that game, they will be the favorite to come out of the conference.

Hardline

Reaction score
I'll keep hyping the 49ers until they give me a reason not to.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
One of two teams in the NFC that should scare the piss out of you.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

No reason to worry about a team that has completely dismantled you 3 years in a row including twice in the playoffs.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This post really doesn't make sense to me. The 49ers blew the Cowboys out of the building. While the game with the Eagles came down to the last drive and you believe this team should be more fearful of the Eagles over the Niners?

aikemirv

Reaction score

I think we heard the same song and dance last year - we saw how that ended up! Terrible matchup for us - we need someone else to beat them in the playoffs