People NFL.COM OWNS COWBOYS RADIO..

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
jord1242 said:
I'm not the only cheap 'Zoner here :D

Lol, well since I will watch the games during the season so no need for a season pass.

The next game is on tv, the one on the 27th will be on when I am out and then I will miss most of the September 1 game so I figure why get it.

djmajestik

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
Lol, well since I will watch the games during the season so no need for a season pass.

The next game is on tv, the one on the 27th will be on when I am out and then I will miss most of the September 1 game so I figure why get it.

I'm with ya bro, generally do the bars (drop $30-40 a week) and thinking of doing the Sirius deal, so trying not to pay for this to (might do the free 7 day trial though).

Man, I want a beef on weck!

djmajestik

Reaction score
dragon_mikal said:
When exactly do they start playing the game?

Don't think they are going to, but if you know different, please post (I am cheap) :eek::

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
If there were video along with the audio, I'd pay easily. But it's just not worth paying for audio to listen to the pre-season. I'm hoping against hope that Ch213 works (I have the DirecTV symbol and music now) otherwise it's the free trial for me! The Christian station is just playing music, Sports Animal isn't doing live anymore, and the link posted above is not broadcasting.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I agree Skav but they would never do that as people would not pay for Sunday Ticket.

No wonder the NFL is so successful, it nickels and dimes you to death ;)

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
I agree Skav but they would never do that as people would not pay for Sunday Ticket.

No wonder the NFL is so successful, it nickels and dimes you to death ;)

Making you pay just to LISTEN to a pre season game is bad enough but to make you pay to LISTEN to the pre game show for a pre season game is just pitiful.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
FYI, the link to Kicks99 is now working, they just didn't cover the pre game show. Best part is that their are commercials so no dead air.