People NFL.COM OWNS COWBOYS RADIO..

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
As long as you don't forget to cancel at the end of the 7 days ;)

i'm keeping it for the season, but for the ones who dont want to,they cant forget, but i mean 30.00 for an entire season of field pass, nice deal.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Or you can get the month pass for $9.95 US.

Since I get NFL Sunday Ticket, I have no need for Field Pass.

I also have an aversion to paying for anything on the net when it should be free.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I checked back at the cowboys.com and they even have the pre game show on the field pass. That can't be right can it? The pre game?

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
Or you can get the month pass for $9.95 US.

Since I get NFL Sunday Ticket, I have no need for Field Pass.

I also have an aversion to paying for anything on the net when it should be free.

or 30 dollars for the season, whihc is better :D

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
:signmast:

Looks like we have a couple of Canadians who disagree. :D

djmajestik

Reaction score
I am going nutz here. First I was thinking 9 EST (so I only bought so many beers) and now I can't find a place that will play the game. DC.com wants you to pay and I tried one of the sites (KTSA) and theirs says it is playing (only worked in IE) but I hear no sound. And I know sound works, I do music on my machine all the time.

Help!

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jord1242 said:
I am going nutz here. First I was thinking 9 EST (so I only bought so many beers) and now I can't find a place that will play the game. DC.com wants you to pay and I tried one of the sites (KTSA) and theirs says it is playing (only worked in IE) but I hear no sound. And I know sound works, I do music on my machine all the time.

Help!

Jord... just stop. You're giving Olean a bad name! LOL! $30--- It's a meal for two at the "Beef-n-Barrel". It's not a big deal. :)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MichaelWinicki said:
Jord... just stop. You're giving Olean a bad name! LOL! $30--- It's a meal for two at the "Beef-n-Barrel". It's not a big deal. :)

I finally broke down and slapped $30 down for the season.

Years of finding free ones and having to listen to church music or such....I will now know I do not have to search any longer.
:cool: Besides father frank loved me a little too much :mad: :p:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt said:
I finally broke down and slapped $30 down for the season.

Years of finding free ones and having to listen to church music or such....I will now know I do not have to search any longer.
:cool: Besides father frank loved me a little too much :mad: :p:

THANK YOU BROTHER PAINT! HALLELUJAH! PRAISE THE LORD BECAUSE BROTHER PAINT HAS SEEN THE LIGHT!

You know I actually enjoy listening to games over the net. I think it's a heck of a deal for $30. Trying to find those "free" stations cost me a lot more than $30 in time last year.

djmajestik

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:

Oh man, your killing me, now I want a beef on weck! Extra horseradish. Man, I work in Olean and eat there for lunch once a week.

So anyone know any free sites to listen for a starving Western New Yorker :D

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jord1242 said:
Oh man, your killing me, now I want a beef on weck! Extra horseradish. Man, I work in Olean and eat there for lunch once a week.

So anyone know any free sites to listen for a starving Western New Yorker :D

Jord--- you're too much!

djmajestik

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
THANK YOU BROTHER PAINT! HALLELUJAH! PRAISE THE LORD BECAUSE BROTHER PAINT HAS SEEN THE LIGHT!

You know I actually enjoy listening to games over the net. I think it's a heck of a deal for $30. Trying to find those "free" stations cost me a lot more than $30 in time last year.

Yeah but I am thinking of going Sirius and don't want to pay for two services. Know what I mean ....

PS - Is it possible to give Western New Yorkers a worse name than we already have???

djmajestik

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
I took the freebie on the monthly pass so now I just have to remember to cancel it ;)

I'm not the only cheap 'Zoner here :D