Peppers Vs Colombo?

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I have an authentic Julius Peppers jersey, I'm thinking about going outside and having a bonfire with it.

Reaction score
I went back and watched last weeks game. I was thinking I was going to see Flo, Kyle Kosier, etc screwing up, But it was Columbo. This guy would double team Riverias guy and just let the guy over him go, or Strahan would just bull rush him into the QB, or Strahan would just flat out WHIP his ***. I hope he is better than what we whitnessed last week. Because if not the "TONY EXPRESS" will be late arriving to its first stop. Columbo stunk up the joint last week.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Columbo got schooled by a HOF player who is playing VERY well right now. I see no shame in that. COlumbo is very inexperienced. Now the second game against the Giants should be more telling. He SHOULD be better.

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
Colombo will probably get schooled again tonight. Strahan took him out back and gave him a beating pretty much. And right now Peppers is a better DE than Strahan so that is not a good thing. I dont care how experienced you are you shouldnt be blocking down on the DT's with the guard and letting the DE run right by him.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
burmafrd;1125157 said:
Columbo got schooled by a HOF player who is playing VERY well right now. I see no shame in that. COlumbo is very inexperienced. Now the second game against the Giants should be more telling. He SHOULD be better.

yea cause he gets to play another HOF'mer

lol

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
if Romo can get rid of the ball quickly...wisely, I don't see Peppers having that big of a day, he's going to get his, but if Romo sees the field well, and gets rid of the ball in 2.5 seconds or less, then I see about 2 sacks for Peppers

granted I hope Columbo rebounds, but he is what he is, an average RT, good in the run game, inconsistent in the passing game

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
its not going to be columbo vs. peppers

its going to be comumbo/fasano vs. peppers

if I see columbo alone vs. peppers i will be VERY unhappy

speedkilz88

Reaction score
88 enough said;1125152 said:
I went back and watched last weeks game. I was thinking I was going to see Flo, Kyle Kosier, etc screwing up, But it was Columbo. This guy would double team Riverias guy and just let the guy over him go, or Strahan would just bull rush him into the QB, or Strahan would just flat out WHIP his ***. I hope he is better than what we whitnessed last week. Because if not the "TONY EXPRESS" will be late arriving to its first stop. Columbo stunk up the joint last week.
Colombo was suppose to block that way, Bledsoe was at fault, he was suppose to throw quickly to Glenn on Strahan's side.

ghst187

Reaction score
yeah, Colombo vs Peppers...
I'm hoping we can find a way to exploit that mismatch....
(yikes)

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
this one will be ugly unless we give columbo some serious help.

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
Or unless Julius Jones jukes around Peppers so bad that Peppers rolls his ankle! Basketball style lol.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
cat%20vs%20dog.jpg

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
Doomsday;1125347 said:
Will probably look similar to Strahan vs Colombo.

Probably worse. Although when Romo was in Strahan didnt have much success getting to RomoZilla. Kinda weird.

Kilyin

Reaction score
BlueStar22;1125122 said:
I have an authentic Julius Peppers jersey, I'm thinking about going outside and having a bonfire with it.

I gotta ask, why do you own an authentic Peppers jersey?