Per Fisher, Zeke signing is eminent

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/E/ElliEz00.htm

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/D/DowdRi01.htm

Come on man. The stats he gave you were accurate for both for the entirety of the season.

Not exactly sure what is cherry picked about the ypc for both backs for last season other than the fact that they show how successful each was for the year (which given we are talking about the upcoming season would be more relevant than a career).

And honestly if you cannot see the regression from Zeke with your own eyes after the past two+ seasons, I don't know what to tell you (and no I am not suggesting Rico is the answer either).
"Come on man"?

Underwear thief had obscene ypc too. How did that work out?

So please save your lecture mkay thank you.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Makes total sense. He was terrible his last year in Dallas. Then did nothing to move the needle while in New England. Of course Skeletor and Boy Wonder would rather bring back someone they know, even if he’s washed, then actually do the homework of a GM.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Pollard averaged 5.5 and 5.2 with double the carries the years before he took the lead gig. He averaged 4.0 last year.

Zeke played on a horrible Patriots offense with no QB. Not saying I endorse the move, but I'm seeing some folks give Dowdle more credit than he's earned. If Zeke is the best option this year, we are screwed.
I fixed it for ya

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Combine the existing 2024 dead money hit from Zeke's last contract plus the vet. minimum, and Zeke would count about $7M against the cap.- Just mind boggling. And to think they let a decent contributor like Hankins walk for $2M.
Zekes deal gonna be 3-5 million.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Makes total sense. He was terrible his last year in Dallas. Then did nothing to move the needle while in New England. Of course Skeletor and Boy Wonder would rather bring back someone they know, even if he’s washed, then actually do the homework of a GM.
They are the only idiots to show any interest in Zeke for 2024. I think they do it for no other reason than contrarian opposition to the fans.

Bagman

Reaction score
There must be a city ordinance in Arlington about having a 210-215lb RB with speed and power. All our RBs are one dimensional. Can we find ONE RB in North America who can threaten the other team ?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
There must be a city ordinance in Arlington about having a 210-215lb RB with speed and power. All our RBs are one dimensional. Can we find ONE RB in North America who can threaten the other team ?
We had one ....... Zeke ....... and Jerry wasted his youth with a crappy defense and crappy QB play

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Zeke needs to retire and start a twitch channel or something. He's done. He was playing like a 30+ year old RB 3 seasons ago, now he's almost 30.

Zeke is MAYBE useful as a goal line or short yardage back at this point. That's it. I can't imagine we can't find an RB like this in FA in a couple weeks or through a trade.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Pollard averaged 5.5 and 5.2 with double the carries the years before he took the lead gig. He averaged 4.0 last year.

Zeke played on a horrible Patriots offense with no QB. Not saying I endorse the move, but I'm seeing some folks give Dowdle more credit than he's earned. If Zeke is the best option this year, they need to make it happen.
Pollard was coming back from a significant injury and clearly just wasn't himself most of the season.

Zeke had the lowest ypc of all ball carriers on NWE but for one RB with 3 carries. Done.

khiladi

Reaction score
This is Dak’s farewell tour. Jerry in honor of Dak’s play-off greatness has decided to bring his best friend back so they can ride off into the sunset together..

khiladi

Reaction score