Perfect Man to set Jerry Jones straight

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
LOL -- good find there, bro! Although inumerable media people have commented in like manner regarding Jerry and his incomprehensible ways, it seems incredible how steadfastly he remains undaunted by it all. I'd give a fair amount of green to see someone like George pull the same stunt on Jerruh. If not effective, it'd sure nuff be fun.

rockj7

Reaction score
LOL -- good find there, bro! Although inumerable media people have commented in like manner regarding Jerry and his incomprehensible ways, it seems incredible how steadfastly he remains undaunted by it all. I'd give a fair amount of green to see someone like George pull the same stunt on Jerruh. If not effective, it'd sure nuff be fun.

Bro I seen this last night and thought if we just added a new green screen and subtract the words New York and Yankees and I swear this is how we feel lmao

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
He would implement wider leg space for all the desks (maybe a secret drawer for a blanket ;)); for the necessary naps under the desk after happy hour at the Ranch.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Damn lol I was just talking about George you took it their. Im not all that confident in Stephen these days either what is that old saying new boss same as the old boss
Great song! The Who!

Afigueroa22

Reaction score
I'll set Jerry straight. I can just print out a couple threads off here and really let him have it.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh..

let him have a little distraction..

Maybe he'll miss Draft Day with it and we'll draft Manziel maybe.

I'd like for once to let Stephen run the draft and let's see what happens.

Meant for Costanza. He got fired from the Yankee organization for sleeping with the cleaning lady. I think.......maybe it was another office job I am thinking of.

dcstands4

Reaction score
Damn lol I was just talking about George you took it their. Im not all that confident in Stephen these days either what is that old saying new boss same as the old boss

I once agreed with you until I found out that Stephen is the ONLY person to say. No to jerry