Personal feelings/comments about the game

garder54

Reaction score
WR Corp is very medicore with TO. TG needs to come back ASAP.

Goodbye JJ! You suck.

Jerry Jones is paying the refs. Wonder how much?

Gumble is a complete ******. Did any of you know Steve Smith had 9 carries?

Garrett is getting cocky. Give it to the pro bowler and let him run behind the other pro bowlers.

Steve Smith is the man.

Congratulations Matt Moore. Showing real potential.

Let's pray GB loses. I don't think, as banged up as the team is, they can beat Washington who might be playing for a playoff birth. Not to mention the team could really use the break. (yes i know a 1st round bye is secured)

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
well said, lets hope the cowboys get healthy and a GB loss

garder54

Reaction score
Oh I forgot one.

How many times did Gumble plug that ruinromo.com website? It's like he wanted the entire viewing population to go there.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
We have a new wide receiver on our roster ... Paytrick Cratton. :)

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
wut an annoying bastid. plus collinsworth seemed like he wanted one of the panthers players' to knock out Romos thumb for good. he said it like 20 times.

xpistofer

Reaction score
tyke1doe;1851273 said:
We have a new wide receiver on our roster ... Paytrick Cratton. :)

couldn't believe my ears...

and then I remembered it was gumbo...

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
washington won't be playing for anything come next week cause they are going to get steamrolled by the vikes tomorrow.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
garder54;1851118 said:

Obviously. Because there's hidden rules in the rule book that state:

1. Kris Jenkins can fall down and grab an O-Linemen = holding on Dallas.

2. A helmet to helmet hit on Marion Barber is perfectly legal.

3. It's not pass interference if the receiver is Owens and the defender grabs his arm before the ball gets there.

4. And because he's Tank Johnson, he's not allowed to perform a textbook sack on the QB.

The refereeing was awful on both sides.

YAKUZA

dirt

Reaction score
best one was on Henry's int--Gum ball wondered aloud why Carolina didnt attack Reeves on the other side as he has replaced Newman when Newman was clearly in the picture covering Smith while Henry came back off his guy to pick!

How many times did Gum ball and that smarmy jerk Collingsworth talk about the thumb--should have had a counter on them

They both ignored the game to talk about the web site, about Jessica, about the thumb--guys - there is a foot ball game going on in front of you

that is the worst announcing crew I have ever heard, scoring way higher on the annoyance meter than any previous Monday Night Football crew

garder54

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;1851350 said:
Obviously. Because there's hidden rules in the rule book that state:

1. Kris Jenkins can fall down and grab an O-Linemen = holding on Dallas.

2. A helmet to helmet hit on Marion Barber is perfectly legal.

3. It's not pass interference if the receiver is Owens and the defender grabs his arm before the ball gets there.

4. And because he's Tank Johnson, he's not allowed to perform a textbook sack on the QB.

The refereeing was awful on both sides.

YAKUZA

Not one of those was as significant as the calls that were going for Dallas.
That comment was made in jest. I realize the officiating was horrible overall.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Before everyone goes nuts about the wr, please realize what the score was when we played without owens. So we dont know. Plus given a week to prepare for a game without owens will bring out the other guys talents.

Stanback and glenn will most likely be active next week.

Hoov

Reaction score
my personal thoughts/feelings on game....

1) -50$$. spread was eleven
2) not having nfl network is starting to irritate me

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
garder54;1851393 said:
Not one of those was as significant as the calls that were going for Dallas.
That comment was made in jest. I realize the officiating was horrible overall.

The missed PI on Owens would've gotten Dallas a first down. Instead, they had to punt away. The Barber hit would've closed out the game most likely as Dallas would have had a first down. The PI on Carolina would've gotten the Panthers a first down, but the ball would still be in Panthers territory. I fail to see how that was more significant.

YAKUZA

Boysboy

Reaction score
theebs;1851421 said:
Before everyone goes nuts about the wr, please realize what the score was when we played without owens. So we dont know. Plus given a week to prepare for a game without owens will bring out the other guys talents.

Stanback and glenn will most likely be active next week.

Again-I would like to know what all the TO-detractors have to say now?

Come on-admit it that you're HAPPY you got him off the team, temporarily.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Boysboy;1851483 said:
Again-I would like to know what all the TO-detractors have to say now?

Come on-admit it that you're HAPPY you got him off the team, temporarily.

Hell no. I have said repeatedly, I am not a fan of his, but we can not win without him.

Just like new england, their fans dont like moss, but they are not the same team without him.

i would never wish injury on anyone and never have.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;1851480 said:
The missed PI on Owens would've gotten Dallas a first down. Instead, they had to punt away. The Barber hit would've closed out the game most likely as Dallas would have had a first down. The PI on Carolina would've gotten the Panthers a first down, but the ball would still be in Panthers territory. I fail to see how that was more significant.

YAKUZA

that non call on owens was ridiculous. that was as obvious as it gets. so panther fans who are complaining need to go back and watch again.

not to mention the two late hits witten took.

FCBarca

Reaction score
garder54;1851118 said:
WR Corp is very medicore with TO. TG needs to come back ASAP.

Goodbye JJ! You suck.

Gumble is a complete ******. Did any of you know Steve Smith had 9 carries?

Garrett is getting cocky. Give it to the pro bowler and let him run behind the other pro bowlers.

Steve Smith is the man.

Congratulations Matt Moore. Showing real potential.

Let's pray GB loses. I don't think, as banged up as the team is, they can beat Washington who might be playing for a playoff birth. Not to mention the team could really use the break. (yes i know a 1st round bye is secured)

Kinda surprised at how poorly Garrett has responded, again this week...When TO goes down, the offense sputtered the rest of the way...Was that the best Jason could muster?...Go 3 wide, single tailback or keep fluffing Witten on those crossing routes...But barely any changes in the 2nd half, disappointing really.

Is Romo MVP or is TO?

Matt Moore does look good, wonder if Delhomme is really gonna get that job back.

Steve Smith, nothing new to be said about this dude...Warrior.

Still say Romo fails to see Barber in the right flat on those check downs, A LOT...Plus, thumb may still be an issue...That INT throw was underthrown, by a good margin.

Gumbel was pretty hard to take this time around....Really a joke on air...Amazing that he actually wasn't bad when he first started out on NFL Sundays...But now???...Guy is horrible...Line that didn't make me vomit but made me laugh was 'If you're the Cowboys, who do you choose to resign Marion Barber or JJ???'...What an idiot...Clearly he has no idea what he's talking about.