Pet Cats of 2018

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
2018!! Heck, l can't remember the names of the boys we drafted this year!!;).:flagwave:
I was just going through the list of top 100 prospects for 2018 at CBSSports.com and I came across a very familiar name.

haleyrules

Reaction score
I was just going through the list of top 100 prospects for 2018 at CBSSports.com and I came across a very familiar name.
Tell you what. I would take him just based on his fathers career. Larry Allen was one the my favourite all time Cowboys.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Just a few off the top of my head...

9602_12.jpg

DaRonPayne.jpg

DCshwshUwAA9o0e.jpg

6_4836762.jpg

rmgoi4f52mcytsqb4zbf

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Some of mine....

Kyzir White S West Virginia
6_4951235.jpg

P.J. Locke III CB/S Texas
KU-Locke.jpg

Koron Crump LB Arizona State
Koron+Crump+Arizona+State+v+Arizona+obCsn_ehJaGl.jpg

TheFinisher

Reaction score
CBS has Sutton rated as the top WR for next year, so kiss him goodbye. Is Hand no. 94? If so, he is a monster.

Sutton is excellent, things obviously change between now and the draft though so it's a little early to count most players out for us.

Yeah that's Hand, he's a house. Not your traditional NT prospect from Bama either, kid has quickness and snap to him. Saw an interview about a month ago where he's trying to get his weight between 305-310 for the season... would be a dominant DT for us in this scheme, star at either position.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Few more...

Rasheem Green | DE | USC (6'5" 280)

UCLA_0700.jpg

DJ Reed | CB | Kansas State (5'10 190)

defensive-back-dj-reed-of-the-kansas-state-wildcats-defends-a-pass-picture-id613938358

Jordan Whitehead | CB | Pittsburgh (5'11" 190)

whitehead1109.jpg

Maurice Hurst | DT | Michigan (6'2" 290)

64940297.jpg

Ogbonnia Okoronkwo | Rush LB | Oklahoma (6'2" 245)

okoronkwo.jpg

sbark

Reaction score
Tell you what. I would take him just based on his fathers career. Larry Allen was one the my favourite all time Cowboys.

Thats how we got stuck with LB Carpenter 1st round pick of Parcels..........cause his father Rob Carpenter was a solid FB with his Giants..........

Lets let Will McClay do his process, and then take him....:)

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Here's a list of draft-eligible names that I believe are good fits here organized by where I'd have them graded going into the 2017 season;

1st Round
Christian Wilkins Clemson DL JR
Clelin Ferrell Clemson DE RS SOPH
Tarvarus McFadden Florida State CB JR
Da'Ron Payne Alabama DT JR
Mike Gesicki Penn State TE SR
Courtland Sutton SMU WR RS JR
Antonio Callaway Florida WR JR
Malik Jefferson Texas OLB JR
Calvin Ridley Alabama WR JR
Harold Landry Boston College DE SR
Minkah Fitzpatrick Alabama S JR
James Washington Oklahoma State WR SR
Quin Blanding Virginia S SR
Iman Marshall USC CB JR
Da'Shawn Hand Alabama DT JR

2nd Round
Skai Moore South Carolina LB RS SR
Derrick Nnadi Florida State DT SR
Armani Watts Texas A&M S SR
Bradley Chubb NC State DE SR
Jaylon Ferguson La Tech DE JR
Dante Pettis Washington WR SR
Harrison Phillips Stanford DT RS JR
Mark Andrews Oklahoma TE RS JR
Rasheem Green USC DE JR
Lorenzo Carter Georgia OLB SR
Jerome Baker Ohio State OLB JR
Quenton Meeks Stanford CB JR
Azeem Victor Washington LB SR
Marcus Allen Penn State S SR
DJ Reed Kansas State CB JR
Tegray Scales Indiana ILB SR

Last edited:

bodi

Reaction score
2. Sam Hubbard

Had Sam Hubbard opted to enter the 2017 NFL Draft, the Buckeyes defensive end would likely been picked high — perhaps in the first round. Instead, Hubbard opted to return to Ohio State for his redshirt junior season, where he’ll help anchor one of the nation’s top defensive lines.

With the versatility to also play linebacker, the former lacrosse standout is already on the radar of NFL teams. Even if he doesn’t post big numbers in the coming year, the 6-5, 265-pound Hubbard should hear his name called sooner rather than later in the next draft.

1. Jerome Baker

At this time a year ago, linebacker Jerome Baker was preparing to backup Dante Booker on the Buckeyes’ depth chart.

What a difference a year makes.

Story continues below

After a Booker injury in the season opener paved the way for a breakout season from his understudy, Baker enters his junior campaign as one of the top defensive players in college football. The Cleveland native has also garnered attention for his potential in the pros, with Bleacher Report’s Miller projecting him as a first-round pick.

At 6-1, 225 pounds, Baker is similar in size to former Ohio State linebackers Ryan Shazier and Darron Lee. Perhaps it’s not a coincidence that both of those players were drafted in the first round. Baker appears to be next in line in the lineage of NFL-ready Buckeyes linebackers.

bodi

Reaction score
Malik Jefferson*, ILB/OLB, Texas
Height: 6-3. Weight: 238.
Projected 40 Time: 4.68.
Projected Round (2018): 1-3.
4/13/17: In 2016, Jefferson recorded 59 tackles with 5.5 sacks and three passes broken up. The numbers don't illustrate how good of a linebacker he was. Jefferson was highly recruited and showed why as a freshman contributor for the Longhorns. He totaled 61 tackle with seven for a loss, 2.5 sacks, three passes broken up and one forced fumble in 2015. Jefferson had a bigger presence than the numbers illustrate.

The junior has a nice combination of size and speed. He has a ton of upside, and it wouldn't be surprising if he is in store for some massive seasons for Texas.

Kendall Joseph*, ILB/OLB, Clemson
Height: 6-0. Weight: 230.
Projected 40 Time: 4.65.
Projected Round (2018): 1-3.
4/13/17: Ben Boulware got a lot of attention, but Joseph was the best linebacker on Clemson's National Championship team. Joseph totaled 108 tackles with 12.5 tackles for a loss, two forced fumbles, 3.5 sacks and one interception on the year. He is a fast and instinctive defender

bodi

Reaction score
Cameron Smith - USC

It didn't take long for the NFL hype to reach Cameron Smith.

The 6-foot-2, 245-pound inside linebacker had 78 tackles and three interceptions in only 10 games as a true freshman in 2015. He's quick, instinctive, a responsible blitzer and good-enough in coverage. Smith had 83 tackles, seven tackles for loss and four pass breakups last year.

bodi

Reaction score
https://athlonsports.com/college-football/top-25-pac-12-2018-nfl-draft-prospects-watch

Porter Gustin, DE/OLB, USC (Jr., 6-5, 260)

With the return of defensive coordinator Clancy Pendergast, Gustin moved from outside linebacker to defensive end. The change padi off for both Gustin and the team, as the former five-star prospect piled up 13 tackles for a loss to go along with 5.5 sacks.

Numbers aside, Gustin wreaked havoc rushing off the edge. His game is a powerful combination of speed and strength, and he's only scratched the surface of his lofty potential.

bodi

Reaction score
Tyquan Lewis, DE, Ohio State

The Goods:

School: Ohio State Position: Defensive End Class: Senior Height: 6-5 Weight: 266 lbs Projected Draft Round: 1-2

Scouting Report:

As part of a loaded defense the last few years, Lewis has been extremely productive, with 8 sacks and 10 TFL’s last year. A powerful edge rusher, this year will be a potential break out year into super elite status if he can continue his productivity, putting together three very solid years as a pass rusher.