Peter King

dfense

Reaction score
Peter King....Cowboy hater.

Spends the majority of his MMQB railing on TO, the Werder thing, Roy Williams catches, NFL network having too much Cowboy post game coverage.

Hey Pete, It was the last game at the stadium. Stop drooling over your obvious favorites and do some unbias reporting. And while your at it, NOBODY cares about your trivial thoughts about airport food, fellow travelers and topics not related to sports.

And that was a nicely timed compliment to Brady James about being underrated right after he got run over for the longest run ever by a defensive player in stadium history.

And by the way, CNNSI is still running a headline that Baltimore ended the Cowboys playoff chances. May want to update that sometime.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
dfense;2517840 said:

Spends the majority of his MMQB railing on TO, the Werder thing, Roy Williams catches, NFL network having too much Cowboy post game coverage.

Hey Pete, It was the last game at the stadium. Stop drooling over your obvious favorites and do some unbias reporting. And while your at it, NOBODY cares about your trivial thoughts about airport food, fellow travelers and topics not related to sports.

And that was a nicely timed compliment to Brady James about being underrated right after he got run over for the longest run ever by a defensive player in stadium history.

And by the way, CNNSI is still running a headline that Baltimore ended the Cowboys playoff chances. May want to update that sometime.
Peter King is a massive tool. Inaccurate and unprofessional reporting all the time. I wonder if he still thinks Brett Favre is great and smart now. I notice how he avoids that topic after drooling over it all summer and fall.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
dfense;2517840 said:

I can't blame anyone for hammering the Boys this week...they deserve it. To lose a game with playoff implications, in the last game at Texas Stadium is absolutely embarrasing.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Oh_Canada;2517892 said:
I can't blame anyone for hammering the Boys this week...they deserve it. To lose a game with playoff implications, in the last game at Texas Stadium is absolutely embarrasing.
I don't care if they lost a game or not. They don't deserve what Peter king wrote. Did he write that way about Tampa Bay or the Jets or the Broncos or the Vikings or the Cardinals. All of who laid eggs and have been for a few weeks now. like the OP said it's the final game in Texas Stadium. I didn't see Popcorn King railing about ESPN when it was the final game in Yankee Stadium and the Yankees didn't even make the playoffs.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
bootsy;2517914 said:
I don't care if they lost a game or not. They don't deserve what Peter king wrote. Did he write that way about Tampa Bay or the Jets or the Broncos or the Vikings or the Cardinals. All of who laid eggs and have been for a few weeks now. like the OP said it's the final game in Texas Stadium. I didn't see Popcorn King railing about ESPN when it was the final game in Yankee Stadium and the Yankees didn't even make the playoffs.

King is not a baseball columnist.
Who cares about the Vikes, Cards, Broncos or Jets....none of those team have a tenth of the talent this team does. Face it, the Cowboys have different expectations than virtually any other team in the NFL....that is the price you pay for being the most high profile team with the most talented roster in the NFL.
If the Boys played a great game King would have been heaping praise on them as he did a week prior....lose playing sloppy, uninspired football and you deserve being bashed.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Oh_Canada;2517954 said:
King is not a baseball columnist.
Who cares about the Vikes, Cards, Broncos or Jets....none of those team have a tenth of the talent this team does. Face it, the Cowboys have different expectations than virtually any other team in the NFL....that is the price you pay for being the most high profile team with the most talented roster in the NFL.
If the Boys played a great game King would have been heaping praise on them as he did a week prior....lose playing sloppy, uninspired football and you deserve being bashed.
Oh really, well he has his little baseball comments at the end of everyone of his MMQB so he tries to pretend like he's one and he chose to ignore the Yankees and Yankee Stadium. The Yankees are just as big as the Cowboys and I don't remember seeing him complain about ESPN in his little comments towards the end.

As for your comment about who cares about (insert team). Well PETER KING should care. He is a football writer and writes about football every week but yet he chose to continually bash the Cowboys in his article and single them out.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
King reminds me of Andy Rooney with much less wit and insight

alancdc

Reaction score
We should be sitting here already IN the playoffs after SD took care of TB yesterday. We deserve all the bashing anyone wants to give us. ANY OTHER TEAM could figure out how to freakin' score points with the offensive players we have. Imagine if McNabb had , TO, RW, Witten, Crayton, Choice and Barber. We are a complete joke offensively. Having said that, I hope we can somehow show some heart and beat Philly this week and get in the playoffs and win a game.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Peter King said:
d. I watched NFL Network's postgame show Saturday night hoping to hear about the Ravens' win. No wonder so much of America hates the Cowboys and hates the TV networks for worshiping at the altar of the Cowboys. After a friend of mine watched the short on-field interview with Joe Flacco, then longer press conferences with Wade Phillips, Tony Romo and Terrell Owens, then the on-field ceremony of the closing of Texas Stadium, he texted e to say, it was "like watching Al Cowboy-zeera.''

Really, Peter? I mean, really??

What did you think was going to happen with the closing of Texas Stadium?

Anyone thinking that after the game there would be some massive Baltimore love-fest because they won needs to have their head examined.

p.s. Thank your friend for comparing our franchise's tribute to historic Texas Stadium and the former Cowboy players to a network that supports/reports terrorism. Stay classy.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Why not just stop reading and listening to Peter King and have a rosey, peachy kind of day? LOL. Sorry, but I don't care what Peter King or anyone says about the Cowboys. They win on Sunday and things will be ok, at least for another week, anyways.