Peyton and Dungy refuted (youtube)

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Peyton Manning is only doing what smart quarterbacks would do.
You act like there's a penalty even if there isn't one to ...
1.) possibly get a call to go your way
2.) get it in the minds of the refs to be on the look out next time for that play hoping what you've said will influence a future call.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
YoMick;1176634 said:
wareman1.jpg
That's great!!

Reaction score
theebs;1176594 said:
I usually make highlight vids but with the time involved and the lack of response I have stopped.

Nooooo! I've downloaded a couple and it's a generous thing you do,,, I certainly appreciated it.

thank you sir :bow:

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
LOL @ the Ware is about to lay the smackdown comment!

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Before Paeyton starts whining to load his Tackle got away with hans to the face on that same play on ware

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Great stuff and found it hilarious when he said that Ware was about to "lay the smackdown" on manning

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
theebs;1176582 said:
what is with people recording their tvs with their camcorders?

That makes me crazy, I cant understand that logic?

If their TV/tuner doesnt have a direct feed and/or their video card doesnt then what part do you not understand.

Oh I know they should have a DVD recorder or perhaps $3k worth of a Mac and software so you can understand it.

sk0aL

Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1177780 said:
If their TV/tuner doesnt have a direct feed and/or their video card doesnt then what part do you not understand.

Oh I know they should have a DVD recorder or perhaps $3k worth of a Mac and software so you can understand it.

My thoughts exactly.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Kangaroo;1176771 said:
Before Paeyton starts whining to load his Tackle got away with hans to the face on that same play on ware

Peyton complained right after the play about illegal contact.

However, after the game when talking to the media he stated that those were *legal* chucks by Ware and Roy.

It was Dungy who keeps claiming those were illegal chucks. Really, Peyton Manning has been pretty much all class about this loss. But it's Colts fans, Dungy and the some media members who keep thinking the refs made bad calls.

YAKUZA

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1177780 said:

I am not judging them, I am simply saying it drives me crazy.

Thats all. And no you dont need all that stuff to put video up but that is another topic...

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
A couple of things on this guys review of *everything* that happen. As for Dungy's comments, didn't review any tape. He just calls it like he sees/knows how it should be. Peyton wouldn't just throw the ball to a guy on the ground. Obviously Dungy when making the comment didn't take into account there could have been circumstances.

Like:
  1. Jamming the receiver in the first 5 yards.
  2. DeMarcus Ware applying pressure forcing Manning to make a play.
  3. Clark losing his balance just before the ball is thrown.

As for Peyton's comments he is just lobbying for a call on what clearly IS a close play. The Refs made the right call as contact was made, but it was legal contact made before the throw and within the first five yards. It clearly WASN'T incendental contact as was noted in the video.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;1178072 said:

However, after the game when talking to the media he stated that those were *legal* chucks by Ware and Roy.

It was Dungy who keeps claiming those were illegal chucks. Really, Peyton Manning has been pretty much all class about this loss. But it's Colts fans, Dungy and the some media members who keep thinking the refs made bad calls.

YAKUZA

Manning was whining in the locker room also, the very first thing He said was look I better just bite my tongue and congratulate them today.

I saw that on the score sunday night after the game, a reporter asked him something and he just smiled...not sure what was asked, I assume it was about the last drive.

Those rules are in place because of manning and the colts whining about being pushed around in new england two years in a row, and in ny against the jets the previous year.

The league has adjusted the rules for manning and gave the offense an even bigger advantage and Peyton manning can still not win in the playoffs.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;1178072 said:

YAKUZA

They dont like a physical game. Period.

Dungy, "hey, hey... he hit my player" "waaahh"

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
theebs;1178138 said:
I am not judging them, I am simply saying it drives me crazy.

Thats all. And no you dont need all that stuff to put video up but that is another topic...

I never said you needed it all. But if you have no way of getting video images from your TV/tuner to your computer other than your webcam....

If you dont have the software to capture and code that video feed.....

And you very well know this. So basically you are saying that them not having better equipment than what you have annoys you.