Peyton Manning Sucks

rangers71

Reaction score
mickgreen58;1900972 said:
Too bad Peyton Manning has a Super Bowl ring, his team wasn't the #1 Seed and is a future Hall of Famer.

He also went up against a team that featured 8 Pro Bowlers, even though 2 key ones got injured.

Just because Peyton Manning lost doesn't excuse the Dallas Cowboys from losing.

Which begs to question, when exactly did the Dallas Cowboys fans standards start getting so low?

So do you want to get a new QB? Be honest.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
rangers71;1901019 said:
So do you want to get a new QB? Be honest.

Who the heck said that?

My contention is Peyton Manning has absolutely nothing to with Tony Romo or the Dallas Cowboys, nothing.

gbrittain

Reaction score
mickgreen58;1901033 said:
Who the heck said that?

My contention is Peyton Manning has absolutely nothing to with Tony Romo or the Dallas Cowboys, nothing.

I have not read all the posts tonight and I am sure there was some yahoo who called for Romo's head, but I dare say there is a consensus to that.

Romo is not to blame nor is he absolved from todays fiasco.

Anyway, I like yourself, am not sure what the Peyton and Tony references have to do with each other.

BALKIS

Benched
Reaction score
gbrittain;1901154 said:
I have not read all the posts tonight and I am sure there was some yahoo who called for Romo's head, but I dare say there is a consensus to that.

Romo is not to blame nor is he absolved from todays fiasco.

Anyway, I like yourself, am not sure what the Peyton and Tony references have to do with each other.

Funny this is the guy the Romo apologists throw out there if Romo goes 0-7 in playoff wins.

rangers71

Reaction score
mickgreen58;1901033 said:
Who the heck said that?

Sorry I misread your post. And there have been a lot of dumb butts on here who have said he sucks.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
BALKIS;1901167 said:
Funny this is the guy the Romo apologists throw out there if Romo goes 0-7 in playoff wins.
and just like that, the yahoos appear.

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
Yeah, Romo sucks with all his offsides, false starts, face-masks and general personal fouls today. Oh, his dropped balls hurt pretty bad too. I especially think his preventative/cushions while he was covering the Giants WRs were pathetic as well.

:rolleyes:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1900797 said:
Obviously he must, since his team was 13-3 and had the Home game today. He lost by 4 points against a team coached by a guy who many on here said sucked as well.

He threw two interceptions.

Based on what some of the idiots on here are saying and if they apply the same standard, the Colts should blow up their team as well and get rid of Manning because after all, he sucks!

And John Elway. Remember, the 1996-97 Broncos took a 13-3 record and a home-field advantage into the playoffs and lost at home in a divisional game to the Jacksonville Jaguars.
That allowed the New England Patriots to gain homefield advantage. The Pats lost to the Packers.

The Broncos would make it back to the Super Bowl the following season as the fourth seed (the wild card seed) and beat the Packers in Super Bowl 32.

All is not lost, the knee-jerk reaction notwithstanding.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
tyke1doe;1901349 said:
And John Elway. Remember, the 1996-97 Broncos took a 13-3 record and a home-field advantage into the playoffs and lost at home in a divisional game to the Jacksonville Jaguars.
That allowed the New England Patriots to gain homefield advantage. The Pats lost to the Packers.

The Broncos would make it back to the Super Bowl the following season as the fourth seed (the wild card seed) and beat the Packers in Super Bowl 32.

All is not lost, the knee-jerk reaction notwithstanding.
The irony is that this loss will allow the Packers to get to the Super Bowl to be the Patriots sacrificial lamb. A nice bookend for the longest era of postseason futility in Cowboys history.