PFF 2020 Mock Draft

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Hawkeye0202, Dec 4, 2019 at 8:16 AM.

1. Hawkeye0202

Hawkeye0202 Well-Known Member

7,967 Messages
    13,380 Likes Received

https://www.pff.com/news/draft-pff-2020-nfl-mock-draft-tua-tagovailoa-lands-in-green-bay
    PFF 2020 NFL Mock Draft: Tua Tagovailoa lands in Green Bay
    [​IMG]
    BY MICHAEL RENNER
    DEC 3, 2019
    The regular season has concluded, and for several prospects, that means there’s no more tape to grind. This, in turn, means that it’s time for another mock draft. This time, we’re projecting what we believe will actually happen come next April. Let’s dive into the picks.

[​IMG]

1. CINCINNATI BENGALS – QB JOE BURROW, LSU
    There will be no change at the top for the foreseeable future. If the Bengals own the top spot, Burrow is the pick. He’s easily the highest-graded quarterback in the country and has done things from an accuracy perspective we’ve never quite seen before. He’s been over 10 percentage points better than the next closest quarterback in terms of accurately placed footballs on throws past the line of scrimmage (75.9%).

dogberry likes this.
  2. AmariChill

AmariChill Well-Known Member

2,898 Messages
    4,352 Likes Received
    I know this is just a mock, but why would we draft another edge? I know Quinn is only signed for this season and we'll lose Bennett and a couple of other pieces, but don't we have other defensive needs? DT? Safety (I know we'll likely ignore this position)? TE? slot WR if Cobb leaves? CB to replace Byron? Edge isn't really a priority IMO.

3. bodi

bodi Well-Known Member

4,860 Messages
    2,391 Likes Received
    EDGE JULIAN OKWARA, NOTRE DAME how long ago was he my pick

lol

4. darthseinfeld

darthseinfeld Cowboys Fan since 1949. Zone Supporter

16,595 Messages
    16,049 Likes Received
    Edge rushers are extremely valuable and important. If we lose Quinn and Bennett we are very weak outside of Lawrence

5. Hardline

Hardline Well-Known Member

10,451 Messages
    16,685 Likes Received
    We need run stuffing ,pocket collapsing DTs

Rayman70 likes this.
  6. Rayman70

Rayman70 Well-Known Member

13,921 Messages
    12,003 Likes Received
    WE NEED A MONSTER FAT BOY IN THE MIDDLE TO PAIR WITH BENNETT AND COMPANY.

7. Rayman70

13,921 Messages
    12,003 Likes Received
    WE NEED AN ELITE TE ..AND SAFETY

8. TwelfthStar

TwelfthStar Member

38 Messages
    22 Likes Received
    For TE, I'd look in Rd 3 and onward. Drafting one top 32 is a reach IMO. Sorry not sorry. Seriously, between Witten, Gronk, Gates, Ertz, Kelce, Hooper, Kittle, Goedert, Henry, etc, how many were drafted in the first round? Answer: ZERO. Great talent will fall, can be found. It's all about finding the right one and developing him properly. Yes, Tony Gonzalez, the best to ever play the position, was a 1st rounder, but after him, most 1st round TEs have been busts, or at least underperformed for their position. I'd go defense in rounds 1 and 2 (IDL and DB).

9. Rayman70

13,921 Messages
    12,003 Likes Received
    I should have specified..I'm not really sayin first round...just that those 2 positions are dire needs. If available in round 1, I would draft a DT...

TwelfthStar likes this.