PFF 3.24 mock

calicowboy54

Reaction score
R1:26 WR Quentin Johnston - No way he makes it but PFF said he would so i took him.

R2:58 C/G Joe Tippmann - McGov replacement and future starter if we cannot sign biadasz

R3:90 RB DeWayne McBride this dude is nuts with the ball in his hands. got a fumbling problem previously lets see if we can get that Tiki Barber fumble less 101 video and see if he can fix it.

R4:129 3T Moro Ojomo long arms and traits. not the greatest production but lets hope DQ and team can smash this Coal in to a Diamond.

R5:169 NT Jerrod Clark. Run stuffing beast with some athleticism.

R6: 212 Clayton Tune. We have met with him as well Big Mac likes to take flyers on QB's will he last to 6th round in real life NO but he's here so i grabbed him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUydPxGQcbs

R7:244 Hunter Luepke we need a FB to run this Hybrid WCO. great at runing/blocking and catching passes. Reminds me of Mike Allcost from bucs years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy5hTiEnZCU

cnuball21

Reaction score
R1:26 WR Quentin Johnston - No way he makes it but PFF said he would so i took him.

R2:58 C/G Joe Tippmann - McGov replacement and future starter if we cannot sign biadasz

R3:90 RB DeWayne McBride this dude is nuts with the ball in his hands. got a fumbling problem previously lets see if we can get that Tiki Barber fumble less 101 video and see if he can fix it.

R4:129 3T Moro Ojomo long arms and traits. not the greatest production but lets hope DQ and team can smash this Coal in to a Diamond.

R5:169 NT Jerrod Clark. Run stuffing beast with some athleticism.

R6: 212 Clayton Tune. We have met with him as well Big Mac likes to take flyers on QB's will he last to 6th round in real life NO but he's here so i grabbed him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUydPxGQcbs

R7:244 Hunter Luepke we need a FB to run this Hybrid WCO. great at runing/blocking and catching passes. Reminds me of Mike Allcost from bucs years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy5hTiEnZCU

Quinton might slide…he’s been slipping a little on big board so you never know. He’d be a great fit for what we need opposite of Lamb and Cooks.

I’d like us to get a CB in this loaded class but great overall haul!

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I personally don't see Johnson falling either... he's just too explosive at a position the league needs too much. But if he does, I am on him like white on rice.

You know how Dez was a rock star punt returner even at 6'2"... Johnson is cut from that exact same cloth. He's got rare explosiveness/YAC for a big receiver.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
You’re right on Quentin – He gone. PFF has foolishly given me the opportunity to take JSN on multiple occasions.

Not sure if the Wisconsin kid it is benefitting from playing at Lineman U? The Badgers always get road graders big enough to eat hay out of a rack. It IS an area of need on the roster. This team’s not far away from being very thin (quality depth, anyway) on the O-Line.

I can’t get on-board with McBride. He just runs stiff in the hips, doesn’t catch the ball that well and don’t believe he’s been taught how to block. I just see a fairly low ceiling with the guy, but pretty much everyone has him as a Top 10 back. At least I like his jersey number. I’d prefer a guy like Roschon Johnson in the 4th. I like his feet and wiggle just a little bit better and that frees-up my 3rd selection.

I’d turn in the Tune card in the 6th as well. Notice how many of his passes are to Dell. It’s funny that PFF has Dell ranked high, yet he seems to always be available for me in the 3rd round. I’ve heard/read comments about him (Dell) that are both very good and fairly bad – he’s kind of polarizing. Wonder what the real story is with that dude?

Dalmations202

Reaction score
Not a huge fan of the 3T, but overall a good draft from my perspective. I can see a role and playing time for all the others you picked.