PFF offensive grades

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
The high grades are typically how I felt, outside of Fred.
Surprised Knight was so low. I'm assuming that was due to "pressures allowed" which against good competition and that competition knowing you're throwing it becomes exponentially harder to avoid those pressures.

Will swing tackle always be an issue for this team?

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Again with all the PFF-doesn't-know-what-they're-doing takes.

I wonder if anyone has told the several NFL teams that subscribe to their premium service?

Kaiser

Reaction score
Hey I'm late and haven't read the whole thread but has anyone or everyone mentioned that PFF is a joke thanks in advance.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Again with all the PFF-doesn't-know-what-they're-doing takes.

I wonder if anyone has told the several NFL teams that subscribe to their premium service?
The problem is so many are subjective statistics. That's why I take it with a pinch of salt.....

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
The problem is so many are subjective statistics. That's why I take it with a pinch of salt.....
It's a baseline or standard unit of measurement. Cowboys fans here are claiming some sort of bias against the Cowboys players, but that would not serve PFF's interests at all.

Grading a player without knowing the exact play call and each player's specific assignments is always going to be lacking. I just understand the PFF grades for what they are. Their assessments (good, average, below average) are usually a good reflection of how the player performed in that game.

Verdict

Reaction score
Please refrain from airing your opinions on PFF. If you don't like PFF, then I guess this thread isn't for you.

Top 5 Offensive grades:

1. Amari Cooper 91.3
2. La EL Collins 85.5 .
3. Zach Martin 83.2
4. Dak 79.4
5. Travis 75.6

Bottom 5

Witten 61.6
Brandon Knight 56.6
Tavon 54.5
Cameron Fleming 54.1
Blake Jarwin 52.5

posting defense later*

PFF is trash but it is right about Witten being trash. Same with General Lee.

Redline360

Reaction score
PFF usually goes

PFF stats work in my favor.....Awesome!
PFF stats work against my agenda.....Fake news!

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Please refrain from airing your opinions on PFF. If you don't like PFF, then I guess this thread isn't for you.

Top 5 Offensive grades:

1. Amari Cooper 91.3
2. La EL Collins 85.5 .
3. Zach Martin 83.2
4. Dak 79.4
5. Travis 75.6

Bottom 5

Witten 61.6
Brandon Knight 56.6
Tavon 54.5
Cameron Fleming 54.1
Blake Jarwin 52.5

posting defense later*
And why isn't Jarwin starting over Witten?:lmao:

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's a baseline or standard unit of measurement. Cowboys fans here are claiming some sort of bias against the Cowboys players, but that would not serve PFF's interests at all.

Grading a player without knowing the exact play call and each player's specific assignments is always going to be lacking. I just understand the PFF grades for what they are. Their assessments (good, average, below average) are usually a good reflection of how the player performed in that game.
I never buy into anti cowboy bias on anything tbh. Agree on baseline info.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Hey! Somebody gets it

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
For a UDFA getting yanked off the bench and playing his first NFL snaps, I thought Brandon Knight did a nice job. All the pressure was coming from Cameron Fleming's side even after Knight came into the game.