News: PFF ranks Moore as second best play caller in football

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It's funny when I read you guys tell others they need tissues and such. Really revealing to your own mindset.

But again, those, "random," games resulted in Dallas getting a lower seeding in the playoffs and then being sent home for the year.

Sure buddy, it was Dak's fault we only won 12 games. Thats some stellar analysis there. We should just call you a football savant. :muttley:

Haimerej

Reaction score
You can cherry pick and critique all you want. Its the lies and misinformation that I will make sure gets corrected. Like this quote by you:

the offense struggled after having some great performances and the main cause of that struggle was teams playing more zone.

It was NOT the two deep zone that was the main cause. The main cause was the injuries to the Oline and Zeke. The main cause was the disappearance of the run game and the inability of the Oline to protect the QB for longer periods of time.

Problem with you Dak cry babies is you always blame Dak for everything. Its an agenda that easily gets blown out of the water. Laughably so.

The two deep zone was other teams reactions to the disappearance of the run game and the Oline. They now dared us to run the ball knowing we couldnt and focused on taking away the pass/deep ball.

But someone like you doesnt appear to understand football well enough to figure these things out or do anything more than blame the QB. Which is what a simpleton does. Which is exactly what you are.

If you understood football you would understand the Cowboys are lucky to have Dak and he is the best thing this team has going.

Cut up the Oline, Zeke, all you want. But spread lies and misinformation about any great player for the Cowboys and I will put you in your place gladly.

Right.

Because all, "great," QBs need running games and All Pro linemen to protect them from dreaded zone coverage. Lol

You're so hellbent on going after me that you're making yourself sound pretty foolish. Yeah, the running game wasn't great last year. That doesn't excuse the QB for throwing into zone coverage, "all the time," as was noted by a HoF QB.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Sure buddy, it was Dak's fault we only won 12 games. Thats some stellar analysis there. We should just call you a football savant. :muttley:

Again, strawmanning my argument because you can't abide Dak being criticized.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Right.

Because all, "great," QBs need running games and All Pro linemen to protect them from dreaded zone coverage. Lol

You're so hellbent on going after me that you're making yourself sound pretty foolish. Yeah, the running game wasn't great last year. That doesn't excuse the QB for throwing into zone coverage, "all the time," as was noted by a HoF QB.

Heck why stop there. Great QB's dont need run games, blocking from the Oline, pass catchers, good schemes. LOL

Poor Mahomes. All he lost for the SB was a couple starting Olineman and he couldnt even score a TD. :muttley:

Simple truth is Dak has been making a fool out of you for 6 years and guys like you just arent man enough you got it all wrong.

The Cherry pickers! Cry baby Cherry pickers! I like that.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Again, strawmanning my argument because you can't abide Dak being criticized.

But your boyfriend Warner said Dak was one of the best 4th quarter QB's in the NFL. That sent you into a tirade. LOL

Fact of the matter its trolls like you that cant handle when Dak gets compliments. Your a Cowboys fan right?

Why would I like some troll spreading lies about my top 10 QB? Ill slap you silly around the board all day for that.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Heck why stop there. Great QB's dont need run games, blocking from the Oline, pass catchers, good schemes. LOL

Poor Mahomes. All he lost for the SB was a couple starting Olineman and he couldnt even score a TD. :muttley:

Simple truth is Dak has been making a fool out of you for 6 years and guys like you just arent man enough you got it all wrong.

The Cherry pickers! Cry baby Cherry pickers! I like that.

Projection at it's finest.

This is great. I haven't seen you meltdown like this in a while. It's a Juneteenth miracle!

Haimerej

Reaction score
But your boyfriend Warner said Dak was one of the best 4th quarter QB's in the NFL. That sent you into a tirade. LOL

Fact of the matter its trolls like you that cant handle when Dak gets compliments. Your a Cowboys fan right?

Why would I like some troll spreading lies about my top 10 QB? Ill slap you silly around the board all day for that.

Noting that he said the 4th quarter thing in November of 2019 is a tirade? Lol

conner01

Reaction score
I do think Moore is a good OC but I also think he has to do better with in game adjustments. I don't put much stock into rankings pro or con I do think Moore is much better than many here are willing to admit but again he has to do a better job or adjusting through out a game and on the season.
I think considering the experience he has, he’s done well. I think he still has some growing to do but considering the amount of time he’s been in any coaching capacity that’s understandable

conner01

Reaction score
Yes please us this and get him a head coaching job asap
I know fans want him gone be be careful what you wish for. Browns fans wanted bellicheck gone, eagles fans wanted Reid gone. Coaches as well as coordinators grow as the get more experience and learn more. Moore had virtually no experience when he took this job but not only did the cowboys front office see that he had potential, so does others around the NFL

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Projection at it's finest.

This is great. I haven't seen you meltdown like this in a while. It's a Juneteenth miracle!
I was of the remembrance that he is always melting down over something and it's usually over fellow posters.
Seems to be a theme with several here.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
I do think Moore is a good OC but I also think he has to do better with in game adjustments. I don't put much stock into rankings pro or con I do think Moore is much better than many here are willing to admit but again he has to do a better job or adjusting through out a game and on the season.

I also think Moore is a good OC, except when he sucks…lol. Like how he can’t use Pollard effectively. Or when every first down is a running play. Oh, and how he runs the same 2 running plays when we do run. Or when on 3rd down he has 3 receivers run to the first down stick, then simply stop and turn around. He stinks at in-game adjustments. And his most classic move: once you get inside the 20 stop doing anything that was working before. He learned from Garrett and it shows. Yah, that Garett; the guy’s offenses are so bad no one in the nfl will hire him even as an OC.

Acceptablename

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with 1. Most of what the NFL is running is from college now.

When college went to the spread out of necessity, it was a matter of time before that took over the NFL. Some of the clubs even sent their DC's to meet with Saban about how he was defending it.

In the past, QB's fresh from college had to adapt to a new system, hence the clipboard carrying time, but it has reversed over time and now the OC's try to implement as much from the QB's system to get him comfortable and up to speed faster because jobs are in the balance. CHI's GM and HC had hoped they could bring Fields along fast enough to save theirs.

I really don't see anything wrong with Moore's strategies or play calling, I see more wrong with the execution and he has run into some better and more experienced DC's, which is to be expected.

I don't know why the OC catches the heat when the ball is turned over, dropped, mistakes made in the OL or on their assignment. Players screw up and the coach catches the heat.

It's like McC catching heat over the penalties. Hell, they benched the biggest perp and his back up was not good enough. What else was he supposed to do? But the coaching gets the blame and the talent overvalued.
I’m not accustom to reasonable post around here. What’s going on?

ICP

Reaction score
The more I see some of these PFF rankings the more I have begun to seriously doubt PFF as credible