Twitter: PFF-Top 10 Corners in the NFC

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
As strange as it may sound, our secondary now be the strength of the D. In fact, I would argue we are probably one of only a few teams that match up well with the Eagle's offense.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys had 2 of the top 10 in the league so having 2 in the top 5 NFC sounds about right.

BTW, #1 in that list is overrated and I'm not saying that because of who he plays for.

817Gill

Reaction score
The Cowboys had 2 of the top 10 in the league so having 2 in the top 5 NFC sounds about right.

BTW, #1 in that list is overrated and I'm not saying that because of who he plays for.
His career has been interesting lol. Went from being severely under appreciated in Detroit to a tad overrated in Philly. He’s been good, but it probably helps when your team leads the league in sacks and pressure is coming at all times.

He also has really solid help with Bradberry and Maddox so it feels more like a group effort than Slay being a shut down guy. But since he was so over looked for so long I’ll let him bask in it for a year.

Ceedee and Cooks will change the narrative a bit lol

817Gill

Reaction score
It still bothers me that we traded Ward for a linemen than never played for us
Man that was another steal we hardly talk about. Charvaris has turned into a pro bowl level corner.

I just don’t know if he’s up there to the point the team would have resigned him to a market deal. KC didn’t and San Fran has rookie deal QB’s and has had a hole at CB for years. So makes sense they overpayed, he played well so they probably don’t regret it much either.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Man that was another steal we hardly talk about. Charvaris has turned into a pro bowl level corner.

I just don’t know if he’s up there to the point the team would have resigned him to a market deal. KC didn’t and San Fran has rookie deal QB’s and has had a hole at CB for years. So makes sense they overpayed, he played well so they probably don’t regret it much either.
While the comp pick was cancelled out by another signing, he would have netted KC a 4th last year. So outside of having value from 2018-2021 we would have gotten an extra 4th last year

T-RO

Reaction score
I may be higher on Bland than on Diggs. Great trio!