PFF Top 10 free agents at every position

jrumann59

Reaction score
not a very deep FA RB class is JK Dobbins is number 8 and he hasn't been healthy in years.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
It would be way cheaper to keep Tyler Biadasz than to let him go and bring in someone much more expensive, especially since no rookie or backup Center currently on the team has not shown to be a threat for the starting Center position.
I agree but if we are drafting near the bottom, I can also see them drafting his replacement, especially if the top-graded one is still on the board.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Yeah and I wonder what his market is….i take a shot on him injury history and all.
According to Spotrac.......his market is around $6.6M. I would do that in a heartbeat .........and bring in a rookie like you said

BTW.........They also list Tony Pollard's value as the same at $6.6M but Derrick Henry at $9.5M.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-york-giants/saquon-barkley-25097/market-value/

$6.6MAVG. ANNUAL SALARY

Market Value​

• 3 yrs, $19,961,421
  • Avg. Salary: $6,653,807
  • NFL Rank: 320
  • RB Rank: 11

Current Contract​

• Free Agent: 2024
  • Avg. Salary: $10,091,000
  • NFL Rank: 216
  • RB Rank: 8

COMPARABLE PLAYERS​

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Cut our whole RB room... Bring in Zeke at vet minimum, and figure out a way to sign Saquon or Jacobs at mi-tier deals... Never gonna happen but it would be fun.
That market does look dry but someone I feel is gonna screw it up by offering a one year 10-12 million dollar deal to one of them I feel…

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
According to Spotrac.......his market is around $6.6M. I would do that in a heartbeat .........and bring in a rookie like you said

BTW.........They also list Tony Pollard's value as the same at $6.6M but Derrick Henry at $9.5M.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-york-giants/saquon-barkley-25097/market-value/

$6.6MAVG. ANNUAL SALARY

Market Value​

• 3 yrs, $19,961,421
  • Avg. Salary: $6,653,807
  • NFL Rank: 320
  • RB Rank: 11

Current Contract​

• Free Agent: 2024
  • Avg. Salary: $10,091,000
  • NFL Rank: 216
  • RB Rank: 8

COMPARABLE PLAYERS​

Yeah I’m definitely taking a shot at those prices.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
Would be funny if we lost Biadasz and brought back Williams to play center.
Turns out he wasn’t a bad 2nd round selection after all. I wasn’t down on him while he was here as a lot of other folks were. He was miles ahead of everyone’s golden boy Connor McGovern.

Creeper

Reaction score
I'd like to keep all of these Dallas free agents but I don't think they will. I have a feeling Armstrong and Pollard will be playing for new teams next year. There are other key free agents too. Kearse, Gallimore, Fowler, and Lewis all get significant playing time. Are they great, not really, but you still have to have players to take the field.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Cowboys will avoid free agency like the plague.

What a move it would be if they went after Chris Jones though.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
It's been said Tyron is practically a member of Jones' family. He'll be back though they need to draft a replacement.

Audios, Biaditz. Jag who someone will give $8-$10 million, just like the Conners. Plenty of good guards and centers in next year's draft. Would be stupid to pay off a jag like TB.

Biadasz, Gallup, Pollard, all gone. LVE, too. Doubt they'll pay Kearse.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Turns out he wasn’t a bad 2nd round selection after all. I wasn’t down on him while he was here as a lot of other folks were. He was miles ahead of everyone’s golden boy Connor McGovern.
I felt he was a poor fit at guard. Good technique, good movement skills, but poor anchor strength. Center is a good fit for that kind of player because the position generally gets a lot of help blocks against the pass rush. Not as many isos.