Twitter: PFF's Top QBs of 2023 - Is Dak near the top?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The fan base gets upset because they think he sucks. The fans don’t care what those who get paid to analyze football think. The fan base thinks they know more about football. They bash every source who covers the NFL if they have anything positive to say about Dak.
You respect the "experts" as long as they serve your agenda.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So did you address him? I’m just trying to understand why do you feel the need to correct or address me but no one else?
Wow...you still don't get it? You pulling my leg?

Okay...I will try to slow it down even more. It SHOULD be obvious.

I didn't object to either his OR your made up stats. I found the irony of you berating his by using your own...amusing.

It's very possible it's too subtle...or maybe you are trying to make it about something else, I dunno. I wouldn't take it so hard if I was you.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Wow...you still don't get it? You pulling my leg?

Okay...I will try to slow it down even more. It SHOULD be obvious.

I didn't object to either his OR your made up stats. I found the irony of you berating his by using your own...amusing.

It's very possible it's too subtle...or maybe you are trying to make it about something else, I dunno. I wouldn't take it so hard if I was you.
I “berated” him huh? :laugh:

conner01

Reaction score
It's amazing how upset a fan base can get when they are told that they have a top 3 QB.
I wouldn’t put him top 3 but by any measure he’s certainly top 10 if not better. Most importantly he’s the best we have any shot at having on this team

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Typical. Exactly what I suspected. Lies.
Like i said...you spin it anyway you need to survive.

Reality is trying to get us to stop being uncivilized beats but some people just can't do it.

My opinion cannot be a lie. When I chose to comment and toward who and what...is my choice alone.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Like i said...you spin it anyway you need to survive.

Reality is trying to get us to stop being uncivilized beats but some people just can't do it.

My opinion cannot be a lie. When I chose to comment and toward who and what...is my choice alone.
Then take Reality’s advice because I was minding my own business and you decided to butt into a conversation that didn’t involve you. And that you were wrong about. Instead of admitting you are wrong you are now trying to paint me as the one with the issue. You accuse me of “berating” someone and showed no proof. Stuff like this is the problem around here.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Then take Reality’s advice because I was minding my own business and you decided to butt into a conversation that didn’t involve you. And that you were wrong about. Instead of admitting you are wrong you are now trying to paint me as the one with the issue. You accuse me of “berating” someone and showed no proof. Stuff like this is the problem around here.
I already gave you the proof.

Not sure how many times i hsave to say it....yoyr comments are for snyone and everyone to reply. The are public.

Please make your complaint known then. If i have broken the rules, i should suffer the consequences.

Going back and forth with you on this inane subject might be.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I already gave you the proof.

Not sure how many times i hsave to say it....yoyr comments are for snyone and everyone to reply. The are public.

Please make your complaint known then. If i have broken the rules, i should suffer the consequences.

Going back and forth with you on this inane subject might be.
You just need to stop with the lies and sensitivity and things will be ok.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You just need to stop with the lies and sensitivity and things will be ok.
Like i told you many times already....i will post what i want when i want how i want wjat i want (within the rules). You dont get to say.
Your the one that wants to complain to admin....so do it then.

Maybe you can convince them that YOUR version of lies and sensitivity need to be added to the rules.

Have a great day, and ill keep an eye on my admin messages.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Like i told you many times already....i will post what i want when i want how i want wjat i want (within the rules). You dont get to say.
Your the one that wants to complain to admin....so do it then.

Maybe you can convince them that YOUR version of lies and sensitivity need to be added to the rules.

Have a great day, and I’ll keep an eye on my admin messages.
How about you go back to Cowboy Lover? You at least didn’t act like this.