Twitter: PFF's Top QBs of 2023 - Is Dak near the top?

J12B

Reaction score
He choked in the playoffs. He suks . Lol

Most everyone involved in sports think he’s enough despite coming up short in playoffs but some fans on anonymous fan forum:)

Who should we listen to?
I mean the defense chocked 100x worse

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I myself would be more confident, if my quarterback was confident going into the game, thinking he is going to win. It feels like he just falls apart in the playoffs. I'd have more confidence in 2016 Dak than the current one, because at least that version came into the game thinking he was going to win.
He’s a much better qb now but I mean I have no confidence in him or anyone. Especially on this team.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Goff, Stafford, Burrow, Allen, even Russell Wilson has been a better playoff QB. Dak is just a sucky playoff QB. The evidence is clear at this point. You can only put so much lipstick on that pig. He's had more than enough opportunities to prove himself.
Like I said I don’t care about comparing crap. I want to win. Better playoff record means nothing I want a ring.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
the list is based off one individual regular season so this is fine. If it was a list of top quarterbacks based on complete body of work it’s absurd for him to be this high.

Dak had an amazing regular season last year. He’s a top 10 qb in the league

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
You talking about Hurts?

:muttley:
To me I trust Dak about as much as Hurts in the playoffs at this point of time. The difference is, the Eagles in the past have been a better run franchise than us. Dak is not the QB that can get a team deep into the playoffs by himself, unlike Elway. Dak needs a lot of help and is an average leader, since he himself falls apart under pressure. On another team, maybe Dak could lead a team deep into the playoffs; on this team, not liekly.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
The PFF is only good to some on here if Dak was near the bottom. Since he's at the top...PFF means nothing. Aikman knows what he's talking about if he said Dak sucks. If he says anything positive about him, then we get....what is he supposed to say? Lmao...can't please these people unless it's negative.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Dak is saying after every year..... "Will the real defense please stand up???"

Name one year (college or Pro) where his defense actually stood up. Ok 2022. That's it. Even in his incredible college year, his defense folded in the last game otherwise he'd have a chance at the playoffs.

Qcard

Reaction score
Haha. Do you want run defense yards per carry?

Maybe that will help you understand.

Or do you just base everything off your emotions?

Maybe that should be our draft approach this year. Skip the combine and don't look at the measurables. Draft with your feelings.
I am waiting for that Stat where a QB has won a game after his defense gave up 6 scoring Drives....oops...it's Prescott fault 4 came after the Pick 6.

This OP expected the Goalpost Shifting crew to acknowledge this ranking....:lmao2::lmao2:

Dak Haters are very savvy people!! :laugh:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Next time Elain runs our of toilet paper give her this article...........
124987_775de8bcaf3266b599618b3f38eaaafe.png

P.S. No matter how much Todd pays the eyes have witnessed the truth about the DAKCHOKA!