News: PFT: Air quality may be a problem for both Cardinals-49ers and Cowboys-Rams

lockster

Reaction score
Yeah, and they could have an earthquake, a plane crash, an asteroid could hit. I say we cancel not only football, but life. Someone could die. :).

AbeBeta

Reaction score
The NFL probably wants opening night at the new stadium in prime time. But I agree no reason not to move it. You would just have to make sure the new stadium field was good to go. Maybe the former Charger's stadium just a couple hours away could be used. It's still in use for college football.

San Diego probably has poor air also. Only about 100 miles from the LA stadium

Dhragon

Deadly Claws of Death
Reaction score
"...so anyway, it was a boy..."
What an infamous legacy that poor boy will have growing up. Finding out all the death and destruction his parents caused just to reveal his gender and not be prepared for any dangers related to it.

Bigdog

Reaction score
There is a reason why that state is burning to the ground, reasons that cant be posted here without getting the hammer thrown down.. ;)
Such a great state once upon a time.
Loved it, left it, and will never return to it.
Such a shame.
I hear you and I don’t want to say anything to get hammer on me. It’s better than NY IMO.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The stadium is not a proper dome. It has open-air openings at either end so it's really just a roof over a stadium kinda like the Arthur Ashe tennis center in New York that used to be an open-air stadium that got a dome built over it for weather.

USATSI_14806471.jpg

Oh, I see. Yes, we may have to wait for that game then or perhaps have it moved.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
In all truth I don't know a whole lot about the wildfires in Cali this time around. I would think though that the league would've been lining up contingency plans earlier in the week, rather than wait until the last minute??

giving the nfl way too much credit

Reactions: CWR