News: PFT: Antonio Brown: "Tell Jerry Jones to call me"

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
:laugh: Laugh all you want homers. Antonio Brown is a better football player, even bat crazy, than 80% of our roster.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
:laugh: Laugh all you want homers. Antonio Brown is a better football player, even bat crazy, than 80% of our roster.
No he’s not lol. The guy walked off the field in the middle of the game and seems to be suffering from CTE. It’s a joke to even suggest him.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
No he’s not lol. The guy walked off the field in the middle of the game and seems to be suffering from CTE. It’s a joke to even suggest him.

I don't want him on the team, but I am very concerned about the state of his brain. I fear AB is going to be one of those sad stories from the NFL. Another Barber/Seau, etc.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Who diagnosed him with CTE? I know it's trendy to declare CTE whenever any player acts dumb, but maybe he's just an entitled rich idiot.

CTE can only be diagnosed post-mortem for now, but AB's behavior has clearly changed since Vontez Burfict knocked his block off in Cincinnati in 2016.

He was a good soldier, and dynamic player, for Pittsburgh prior to that hit. Since then, he's been an erratic personality and occasionally great player.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
CTE can only be diagnosed post-mortem for now, but AB's behavior has clearly changed since Vontez Burfict knocked his block off in Cincinnati in 2016.

He was a good soldier, and dynamic player, for Pittsburgh prior to that hit. Since then, he's been an erratic personality and occasionally great player.

That was my point; nobody knows, and who knows if we will ever know. I remember Troy getting his head knocked off his shoulders a few times, never acted like AB. Could be something, could be nothing, could be peyote for all we know.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't want him on the team, but I am very concerned about the state of his brain. I fear AB is going to be one of those sad stories from the NFL. Another Barber/Seau, etc.
I think he is too. If you saw him prior to him getting destroyed by Burfict and how he asks after? It’s like a different guy. Night and day and it’s scary actually.

erod

Reaction score
The receiving corps looks fine. Especially how this offense is constructed.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Brown could have killed someone and gotten another chance to play. What he did, taking off his gear and walking off the field in the middle of the game.......... ah, that may be about the worse thing a player could have ever done. NO TEAM would ever allow him to suit up. He is done.