PFT: Blown Call in Dallas

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
kingfish;2295917 said:
The Commanders also had 2 TD's called back. The first was due to a bogus holding call, even Troy Aikman didn't see it and the 2nd was questionable.
Bad refereeing goes both ways in the NFL and it's not something that only the cowBOYS experience.

They had 1 TD called back twice there is a huge difference and both calls were legit and shown on replay for you to call the linemen downfield "questionable" is ludicrous

arglebargle

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2295607 said:
Until this league steps up and hires Full Time officials, this will haunt the NFL. This league generates Millions upon millions of dollars every year and they screw the fans with awful officiating.

The one thing we should expect from our dollar is to be rewarded with good officiating.

The calls yesterday was BS and while not 100% responsible for our loss, certainly contributed to it.

I agree with you, Cajun! ;)

I think the league prefers the part timer system for bureacratic reasons, but it hurts the sport to have bad refs.

Still, we have to be careful what we wish for: Don't know how many times I hear complaints about the refs not letting the players just play....