News: PFT: Browns, Eagles are road favorites in wild card round

JayFord

Reaction score
eagles are favored to do what?

these bums lost to the Giants....and it wasnt close

NeathBlue

Reaction score
I think they probably will win… and quite possibly the Rams beat the Lions.

jwitten82

Reaction score
That Browns-Texans game is the only game I'm not sure who to root for. I like cj Stroud and the Browns team

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
The Eagles are beat up and mentally beaten down.

Sure they could turn it around, but I just don’t see it.

bandfan

Reaction score
Being a Texas Tech and DC fan it gives me great consternation to choose between the Iggles and Mayfield...

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Mayfield, despite his flaws, is better than anyone the Giants have at QB. He can exploit that Philly D. Can the Buc D handle Hurts and company?

There's no pressure on the Texans. They ain't supposed to be in the playoffs. They should play loose while the Browns have all the expectations on their shoulders. Could be a very fun game.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Eagles got easiest team all of playoffs. It’s sucks. They would Lose to any decent team. Tampa ain’t good
They’ll lose toTB. I’m certainly betting n them losing. No reason they should be favored and I’d expect that line to move. I think Sirianni is coaching for his job.

Hadenough

Reaction score
They just lost both starting safetys, Sydney Brown and Reed Blankenship. Hurts has a dislocated finger and AJ Brown is hurt now. Devonte Smith has been injured and not playing. Bunch of injuries and there is something going on in the locker room.
I think they lose to Bucs.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Mayfield, despite his flaws, is better than anyone the Giants have at QB. He can exploit that Philly D. Can the Buc D handle Hurts and company?

There's no pressure on the Texans. They ain't supposed to be in the playoffs. They should play loose while the Browns have all the expectations on their shoulders. Could be a very fun game.
I like the Bucs to win and CJ Stroud is going to find out how difficult the #1 defense can be. I like the Browns.