News: PFT: By taking the blame for the Cowboys' issues, Jerry Jones protects Stephen

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Jerry Jones Protects Stephen." :lmao2:

Mike Florio is either being funny or clueless concerning how much those following the Dallas Cowboys attribute proportional responsibility to DNA Kid #1. There is nothing Jerry Jones could say that will diminish or deflect appropriate blame towards Stephen Jones. Surely, Florio is completely hunting for clicks here.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Anytime now someone is gonna enter this thread and post "we won 12 games for 3 years!!!! Jerry is doing good!!!" ....... and then we will be told to watch a Kurt Warner video and get educated ......... then called a bunch of haters and told to find a new team!

Brax

Reaction score
Interesting article and I can relate to it, family business old man ran it into his mid 70s and the business was floundering badly and he would not change anything, 2 sons threatened to leave and he stepped aside (he still came in and was miserable but sons ran interference) with in 8 months the business was back on track. We don’t know what happens behind closed doors in Dallas but if Steve didn’t want to pay those players and Jerry did what Jerry does then he is directly responsible and no one else is to blame. We won’t know until Jerry steps aside or dies how much was Stevie’s fault. I suspect Jerry is the sole person responsible for the problems and lack of success because he still is trying to prove he was the architect of those SBs and the franchise is still paying the price

zerofill

Reaction score
As long as the Cowboys are the most valuable franchise...and they own the team... I don't think either of them care who is blamed for what lol.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
That's a good dad...
Yep, he's the ultimate role model

BuTHGFaIEAAwwCY

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wonder if those two ladies will be involved in future lawsuits against sugar daddy, or should we say baby daddy.
I really don't care....doesn't look like they were forced to be there. But, keep wondering....let us know what you find out. Enquiring minds want to know.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is probably why Jethro’s wife years ago said she didn’t want her kids operating in the same public fashion.

It’s why we have some hope once he’s gone we could operate in a more normal situation.