News: PFT: Carson Strong gets $320,000 guaranteed from Eagles

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Were talking Philly here and both of these QB are pretty much the same talent level arm-wise (Don't let Dak dog stats fool you) with Hurts having the running game in his favor as he is a good running QB.
A major advantage for Philly is they don't have a 160 million dollar anchor tied to their QB and can add the talent to keep winning at a game manager level.
Hurts does NOT have a future in Philly as I expect them to get their franchise QB in next year's draft.
Another major advantage is they have a very competent GM who can build a Superbowl champion.
Do we??????????????????
I am starting to wonder if you and Skip Bayless are the same person. At first I thought you were Colin Cowherd.:omg: Dak is light years better then Hurts or any other quarterback in the NFC East. The Cowboys figured out Hurts the last two times they played him. He is a running back playing quarterback. Dak can throw the football just not on the level of the top tier quarterbacks in the league.

Carson

Reaction score
This is why these guys go Undrafted as opposed to a late round pick.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am starting to wonder if you and Skip Bayless are the same person. At first I thought you were Colin Cowherd.:omg: Dak is light years better then Hurts or any other quarterback in the NFC East. The Cowboys figured out Hurts the last two times they played him. He is a running back playing quarterback. Dak can throw the football just not on the level of the top tier quarterbacks in the league.
Rodgers,Allen,Herbert,Mahomes,Wilson,Brady,Burrows,Stafford,etc are LIGHT YEARS ahead of Hurts!
Dak is better than Hurts but does that really compliment your man Dak?:rolleyes:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Rodgers,Allen,Herbert,Mahomes,Wilson,Brady,Burrows,Stafford,etc are LIGHT YEARS ahead of Hurts!
Dak is better than Hurts but does that really compliment your man Dak?:rolleyes:
Important season for both Hurts and Dak. The better quarterback will win the East. I know I who I got my money on.:laugh:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Important season for both Hurts and Dak. The better quarterback will win the East. I know I who I got my money on.:laugh:

Expect Minshew to come in at some point during the season and keep the Job which is NOT good for us as he is better than Hurts.....