News: PFT: Chiefs to release Frank Clark

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
From a Jack Baer of Yahoo Sports article of July of 2021:

"Soon after Clark's arrest was reported, the Kansas City Star uncovered that Clark had also been arrested in March on another gun charge. In this one, the California Highway Patrol allegedly found a loaded handgun and rifle in his car after pulling him over because his car lacked a front license plate.

Legal issues surrounding Clark are nothing new, as he entered the NFL in 2015 under a cloud of scrutiny due to a 2014 domestic battery arrest that got him kicked off the Michigan football team. Clark eventually pleaded guilty to a charge of disorderly conduct.

Clark also pleaded guilty to a felony home invasion charge after acknowledging he had stolen a laptop from a floormate in his dorm."

RKG

speedkilz88

Reaction score

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Great he fits right in here with the rest of the misfits on this team. Jerry sight him!!!

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
lol & Tennessee is looking to move Henry. teams know how to move on before it’s too late. us? we have to justify over and over on why we are keeping players

rags747

Reaction score
Clarks legal issues are zero, zilch, nada! Ridiculous charges first off. His worst offense was not having a front license plate, oh my lord no front license plate!

gtb1943

Reaction score
Clarks legal issues are zero, zilch, nada! Ridiculous charges first off. His worst offense was not having a front license plate, oh my lord no front license plate!
Being as it was the People's Republic of Kalifornia I view any charge there with great suspicion.

Frankly the one that bothered me was him stealing from his team mate.