PFT: Childress is a Jerk

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
lkelly said:
So what lies has Childress spread about Culpepper? To me, it seems like he's just made a bunch of factual statements about Culpepper's rehab decisions and given a few short statements regarding his reaction to those decisions.

Does anyone think he's going to the media with this story? I would expect he's getting a ton of calls each day with requests for comments/interviews.

Maybe he can take the Parcells approach and say nothing, leaving the media to create their own negative and potentially inaccurate stories.

Lastly, would it have been a great business move to trash Culpepper while he's on the team? That's a terrific way to build up trade value.

Once the trade was official any statements he makes regarded as ill will could force the Dolphins to seek compensation or for the NFLPA to seek fines.

You can't bash a former player as a coach. As a player you can get away with that but not as a coach. The Eags staff may smirk about TO coming to Dallas but they aren't holsing press conferences bashing him even tho I'm sure they'd like to on some level.

Childress is a dolt.

He didn't draft Culpepper and didn't develop him. He's only been there like 15 minutes and really needs to just keep his mouth shut.