News: PFT: Cowboys brace for potential invasion of 49ers fans

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I havent chimed in on this but here it is. Beign a Cowboys fan in California I see this fan base and how they move. When I heard teams where moving back to L.A I knew this would be an issue for the first 10 years. It was expected they would bee deeper in L.A, a lot of rams and Raider fans switched to the 9ers back in the day when those teams left. I have family members that were part of the Red Wave back in 2014. That took months of planning and people who got tickets had time to get rooms and flights. I dont expect the stadium to be flooded but they will be present. We took over the Rams stadium at the coliseum and we took over this year for the Chargers game, it's not hard to do out here. To travel that far on short notice won't be easy. To the fans who will be attending BE LOUD and drown them out.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Who cares....players really don't give a crap...

I think you're right. You would think the home team would be even more motivated to win the game seeing all those enemies in the stands.

Or they could be stunned like I was seeing all that nasty orange in the stands against the Broncos. :mad:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Does San Francisco travel as well as Denver and Pittsburgh? Green Bay travels well but the 2016 playoff crowd appeared to be pro Cowboys. I wonder how much money you can get by selling your tickets.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Doubt it. It’s not a profitable endeavor. Low margins.

Seem as tickets right now may be in the lows. Went up once the Cowboys made the playoffs. But yeah before covid hit tickets was expensive. I say probably 4 to 500 for some decent seats.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
9ers fans travel well and there are quite a few in Texas. I was at the game in 2008 and there were 9ers fans everywhere.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
If you sale your ticket to a 49er fan you are not a fan, period!

Jerry should have fans fill out a team loyalty questionnaire before they can buy season tickets. If you are not a LOYAL fan you can’t buy season tickets!!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Some Cowboys season ticket holders suck. They are not fans. Just in it to sell their tickets every week to make a profit.

Jerry should take notice every season. If he sees a pattern, take their season tickets away and sell them to true Cowboys fans who will show up to support the team.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Sometimes the Cowboys play better on the road. So......we get the benefit of a hostile crowd, with the benefits of the home stadium!