PFT: Cowboys controversial coffee sponsorship

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
And a heck of a lot cheaper. And I do use Folgers.

if I was going to buy coffee out, the $1 McDonalds is better. Not $4 or whatever it is now for plain coffee. I think it is higher. Just for some stupid name to sound cool where you got it from.
If I get my coffee out, it's always McDonalds. I drink it black and the flavor is great imho.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I prefer Starbucks but have heard their coffee is good . At least there will be some good coffee at the Cowboy games . Personally I’d like to see them use a different logo .

MrPhil

Reaction score
I think these guys (BRC) also create some hilarious "if vets starred in horror movies" videos around Halloween time. Always get a good laugh out of those.

conner01

Reaction score
If you are drinking coffee from a coffee chain and not home brewing it in your own coffee maker you need to turn in your man card .
I'll take Folgers Dark Roast over any gourmet coffee.
You haven’t had coffee till you’ve tried cold brewed coffee. And Folgers works real well
But it’s so smooth and last for days because it’s never heated. And much stronger because it’s brewed longer

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Me too but decaf also. Love the smell and taste of black coffee but had to ditch the full caffeine 22 yrs back when I had my viral myocarditis. The darker roast the better.
I hop has some of the best decaf I have ever tried even asked the waitress if it was decaf she said yes and that she had even made it She even gave me a bag to go on the house It tasted like real coffee

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I hop has some of the best decaf I have ever tried even asked the waitress if it was decaf she said yes and that she had even made it She even gave me a bag to go on the house It tasted like real coffee

Good to know! Thanks for the heads up. Appreciated! Right now my go to is Peets Decaf Dark Roast pods for Kuerig. They are one of the only ones where the decaf isn’t just dirty brown water. Starbucks isn’t horrible because I like the burned taste but tough to find flavor. I was just over in Europe snd the decaf expressos were great.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
While I don't like coffee, my wife really does enjoy a cup or two every morning.

For Christmas, I got her a subscription to Atlas Coffee. Each month they send a pound roasted to her particular tastes (between blonde and medium). My job is to periodically grind the beans and make her a French press coffee... it's a labor of love.

:laugh: