PFT: Dak: From the shoulder to the leg to the mind, I'm ready to go

blueblood70

Reaction score
..ok Dak, lets not anoint the ego, stay focused.
what he cant be confident you want him to come out and say hes scared and not ready??

dak Wednesday before game night thinking of tampas defense,

48663815.jpg

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I hope for the best, and hope Dak is ready for next Thursday night.
Have a feeling he will be running most of the night, hope this OL surprises me and somehow comes together by that time.
Im not even that concerned about the outcome win or lose,, its going to be a rusty Dak vs a very aggressive defense TB will be unleashing.
This is a long season and the only way we get to the post season is with a healthy Dak...

rags747

Reaction score
We win the game and all is beautiful, we lose the game and the S Show continues. No in betweens anymore. Jimmy said you have to Punch the F Ing Monster in the nose. That is all that I want to see!

DenCWBY

Reaction score
There was no way dak was not going to be ready for game 1 this season. It is going to be a good year
With the $$ he got paid, he should be playing both sides of the ball and in the marching band at halftime. :muttley: Seriously I'm pulling for him. I'm so tired of the team stinking up the season. IF Dak plays an exceptional game, it could inspire the rest of the team to step up.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
With the $$ he got paid, he should be playing both sides of the ball and in the marching band at halftime. :muttley: Seriously I'm pulling for him. I'm so tired of the team stinking up the season. IF Dak plays an exceptional game, it could inspire the rest of the team to step up.

Honestly, I truly believe the key to our season will be how well/improved our D plays. I'm not worried about the offense at all. too much talent to be stopped. IF our D can play top 15 ball, we'll be in the playoff.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
He has never missed game one of the season

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
We win the game and all is beautiful, we lose the game and the S Show continues. No in betweens anymore. Jimmy said you have to Punch the F Ing Monster in the nose. That is all that I want to see!
Then you need a real HC. MM is not.