News: PFT: Dak Prescott wants to "help the team make decisions" this offseason

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
We can’t get rid of this wannabe NFL QB soon enough. Just what we need, a guy with a brain the size of a peanut making personal or game plan decisions.
I’ve been informed by blueblood70 that Dak didn’t request this, it’s more a
You can’t even spell it correctly.
Dak can’t even throw it correctly.

Big D

Reaction score
do any of you read the articles?

He was ASKED THE QUESTION, read the dang article he didnt approach the FO or the media about this they approached HIM, his response was the correct one.
Why ruin a good rant with common sense? Soon we'll soon have 10 pages of piling on and the actual article is the last thing anyone wants to hear about. :laugh:

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
why Dak would not be the 1st to have a certain amount of input. Brees in NO had input as does Rodgers. Frankly Cowboys have not asked him anything at least to this point, Dak comment is he would hope they would ask for his input.
How about he learns how to read a defense 1st.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
How about he learns how to read a defense 1st.

as if you know. lol when you throw 37 TD to 10 ints you come back and give him pointers. The guy can make reads and can make the throws., This childish crap around here truly is pathetic

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Wanna help.?

Watch more film. Re do your contract to sign players in need..

I have said I don't want to hear him complain about why we did not resign a certain player. On the other hand in this interview he is not demanding anything, he made the comment have the team asking for his input. I hope they do, however input is not the same as making the final call on what this team may do or not do

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
as if you know. lol when you throw 37 TD to 10 ints you come back and give him pointers. The guy can make reads and can make the throws., This childish crap around here truly is pathetic
Slow through progressions and often inaccurate.When’s the last time he hit somebody in stride.Certainly has nobody to throw to. Missed (didn’t see)so many open receivers downfield.Is scared to throw downfield.Contrary to popular belief, pass pro wasn’t bad.So when you’re paid to be elite and don’t come close,you’re damn right he should be critiqued especially when your greed will hold back the team from signing players to fill other weaknesses.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Slow through progressions and often inaccurate.When’s the last time he hit somebody in stride.Certainly has nobody to throw to. Missed (didn’t see)so many open receivers downfield.Is scared to throw downfield.Contrary to popular belief, pass pro wasn’t bad.So when you’re paid to be elite and don’t come close,you’re damn right he should be critiqued especially when your greed will hold back the team from signing players to fill other weaknesses.

You are not putting up the numbers he has without the ability to make reads. As for greed he like any QB look at market value, not all players hit FA at the same time so just as any other QB you look at the market value of the position. Soon Dak will not be the 3rd highest paid QB as other QB start hitting FA and will not take long before his deal is avg compared to the league. Every year that contract number goes up, that is not being greedy it is being smart.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
do any of you read the articles?

He was ASKED THE QUESTION, read the dang article he didnt approach the FO or the media about this they approached HIM, his response was the correct one.

You already know these people don't read the articles.. they just fill in their own scenario and then get mad about something that never actually happened or was never actually said. I would hate to live life like that.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
You are not putting up the numbers he has without the ability to make reads. As for greed he like any QB look at market value, not all players hit FA at the same time so just as any other QB you look at the market value of the position. Soon Dak will not be the 3rd highest paid QB as other QB start hitting FA and will not take long before his deal is avg compared to the league. Every year that contract number goes up, that is not being greedy it is being smart.
Would you agree a lot of his #’s are hollow? Beating up on bad teams.Being down against solid teams and accumulating stats against soft prevent type D.Where are those stats when he really needs them?Most QB’s w/ our O are going to put up decent stats.I know the QB market is what it is.Maybe I’m stupid , but I would accept a couple less million a year if it would help my team knowing I’m not an elite QB.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
You already know these people don't read the articles.. they just fill in their own scenario and then get mad about something that never actually happened or was never actually said. I would hate to live life like that.
I’m guilty of it.I didn’t read it, just saw the headline.It’s an ADD world.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Thats not how this work's Dak. Your the player, the Front office makes business decisions'. Stay in your lane.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I’m guilty of it.I didn’t read it, just saw the headline.It’s an ADD world.

That's a terrible way to go through life man. My wife does that.. She has beefs with relatives that she hasn't seen or spoken to in DECADES because "I know what they're thinkin/saying about me... " It's the damndest thing.. Still I suspect we all fall for it from time to time.. I just try really REALLY hard not to.. Because I get to watch my wife make herself miserable doing it. I get a reminder of just how bad a trap it is to fall into several times a day.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
That's a terrible way to go through life man. My wife does that.. She has beefs with relatives that she hasn't seen or spoken to in DECADES because "I know what they're thinkin/saying about me... " It's the damndest thing.. Still I suspect we all fall for it from time to time.. I just try really REALLY hard not to.. Because I get to watch my wife make herself miserable doing it. I get a reminder of just how bad a trap it is to fall into several times a day.
At least I wasn’t the only one.

Portnoy1

Reaction score
right , this isnt happening.

3 i mean Rogers cant get this from GB and hes a HOF SB winning multiple MVP caliber player and them consulting with dak , doubt that,.hes not an executive, hes not a financier, hes not the gm, president etc we have 100s of staff members that have specific jobs to take care of all this.

Dak play QB , play qb better and btw maybe give back 5mil year and some bonus money, want to help tear uop that deal and take less, that will help tremendously.:angry::thumbup:
You right about that. Dak don't deserve no say so, especially given what he's accomplished. One whole Playoff win. As far giving back money. He can take every million on his contract. That contract is all the Joneses fault for trying to play hardball with Dak and being made to look like fools when they waited to extend and had a horrible season when he got hurt.