PFT: Dak Prescott: Young WRs have opportunity with Brandin Cooks out

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Don't expect much........Dak will still feed the guys he's most comfortable with, Lamb, Ferguson, and maybe Tolbert. If Flournoy has more than 5-6 targets, something has gone wrong.
Damn it, POST OF THE MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate when we have backups and people want to say "he's terrible!" Well has he been given any opportunities to do anything??? I agree hawk, he has to look to other guys when he can

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Damn it, POST OF THE MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate when we have backups and people want to say "he's terrible!" Well has he been given any opportunities to do anything??? I agree hawk, he has to look to other guys when he can
Didn't you already have another "post of the morning" post? Or does this one beat out the other one?
:muttley:

J/K ... or am I?... :laugh:

Some say our starters are terrible, therefore any back up is as well. They do not like ours guys. Any of them.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Most vet QBs don't trust rookies or young guys they are not used to throwing to. Dak has often said how important it is for his receivers to be where they are supposed to be.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Most vet QBs don't trust rookies or young guys they are not used to throwing to. Dak has often said how important it is for his receivers to be where they are supposed to be.
So when the ball is thrown what seems to be off target, it is the receivers fault, he was not where Dak actually threw the ball? :lmao2:

I mean, that is what I am told on here all the time. So it really truly is not Dak's fault. :thumbup:

So throwing the receiver open is a myth, urban legend. :muttley: Which really is in a way.
Used to be called leading the receiver, because he was already open by a step or two. So he could get YAC. Which is something we do not usually see for Dallas.