News: PFT: Dave Gettleman "antsy" about possibly losing Jason Garrett

Mr_437

Reaction score
Justin Herbert will ask to be traded if the Chargers hire Jason Garrett.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I’m still laughing. Chargers have like 5 interviews scheduled already and that’s before the playoffs. Zero chance they hire Garrett

no.

there is a good chance Jason is hired.

Jerry helped the LA owner get that stadium.

If Jerry puts in a good word, or asks a favor, it could happen.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It’s looking like more and more like the Garrett “Lynch Mob” is going to be on the wrong side of history.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Garrett had the 31st ranked offense in 2020. Plenty of room to grow.

He is the Starbucks of coaches... product sucks but the marketing is so good, people think the coffee must be good and they are afraid to say its awful.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It’s obvious after this season that Garrett wasn’t under achieving with his roster. And more are seeing his contributions to the development of our two QB’s who weren’t highly drafted and his offense which helped heighten their success.

I’ve never been a prouder supporter of Garrett’s accomplishments , his professional personality and demeanor throughout .

Rayman70

Reaction score
Garrett must have blackmail material on nearly every GM in the league lol..my GAWD!! How does captain mediocrity keep jobs? Why would anyone be overly concerned about losing a .500 type coach/clipboard holder that has never EVER won anything as a coach? Its truly stunning.

Aven8

Reaction score
Just have to give it 3-4 years for more 1st round Olineman and it will work folks.........

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
When it was asked of Gettlemen why he thought Garrett’s time with the Giants was ending, he said “I had a dream...there was loud applause that turned into one singular clapping sound that slowly became fainter...”