News: PFT: Drew Brees opens the door to a return to football

GINeric

Reaction score
But his brain isn’t. Unlike our brain dead QB.

If our quarterback is brain dead, how did he manage to put up the numbers he's put up and have the winning percentage he has within his first 5 years??

Alot of quarterbacks haven't been able to do what he's done so far so are they worse than brain dead??

I'll wait....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
If our quarterback is brain dead, how did he manage to put up the numbers he's put up and have the winning percentage he has within his first 5 years??

Alot of quarterbacks haven't been able to do what he's done so far so are they worse than brain dead??

I'll wait....
Unless you're willing to say that Dak is the sole reason we have 1 Wild Card win since he has been the QB then you need to stop with the "winning percentage" junk.

Because if you're going to give him sole credit for wins then you need to give him sole credit for the failure and lack of postseason success also.

So are we the Dallas Cowboys or the Dallas Prescotts?

I'll wait.....

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Unless you're willing to say that Dak is the sole reason we have 1 Wild Card win since he has been the QB then you need to stop with the "winning percentage" junk.

Because if you're going to give him sole credit for wins then you need to give him sole credit for the failure and lack of postseason success also.

I'll wait.....
Shut up

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You got that Ennis?
As long as you see "MountaineerCowboy" pop up and it bothers you. I win. You know that, right? I don't even pay you any attention at all unless I see you in my notifications.

Let it go, kiddo. Get over me.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
As long as you see "MountaineerCowboy" pop up and it bothers you. I win. You know that, right? I don't even pay you any attention at all unless I see you in my notifications.

Let it go, kiddo. Get over me.
Do you pay utilities?

GINeric

Reaction score

I'll wait.....

Unlike you, i actually answer the questions.... with that said, Dak has losses that fell solely on him, but he has wins that were because of him as well. I already showed you his stats for game winning drives. Stats dont lie.

This is still a team game and all wins and losses aren't ALL on the quarterback. But you have a few dummies here that hold Dak to a different standard than quarterbacks who were drafted higher than he was, when it should be the other way around.

Winning percentage is not junk. If that's the case, why does our winning percentage sink dramatically when Dak DOESN'T play vs the games he do play. Why do we get offensively worse when Dak misses games.....

I'll wait.... maybe this time you'll actually answer a question to back up your assumptions and opinions. You STILL haven't answered my question from a month ago. All you do is run, but maybe you've grown a pair over the last couple of weeks and ready to back your verbal BS with an actual adult answer and proof like ive provided.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Unlike you, i actually answer the questions.... with that said, Dak has losses that fell solely on him, but he has wins that were because of him as well. I already showed you his stats for game winning drives. Stats dont lie.

This is still a team game and all wins and losses aren't ALL on the quarterback. But you have a few dummies here that hold Dak to a different standard than quarterbacks who were drafted higher than he was, when it should be the other way around.

Winning percentage is not junk. If that's the case, why does our winning percentage sink dramatically when Dak DOESN'T play vs the games he do play. Why do we get offensively worse when Dak misses games.....

I'll wait.... maybe this time you'll actually answer a question to back up your assumptions and opinions. You STILL haven't answered my question from a month ago. All you do is run, but maybe you've grown a pair over the last couple of weeks and ready to back your verbal BS with an actual adult answer and proof like ive provided.
I'll answer when you address me with some respect.

I'll not answer as long as you end your questions the way you did your last paragraph.

GINeric

Reaction score
I'll answer when you address me with some respect.

I'll not answer as long as you end your questions the way you did your last paragraph.

There's nothing I could do to get you to answer ANY questions, because you're one of those type of people who name call and disrespect players.... but cant explain why your assumptions of said player dont line up with the actual production, numbers and stats.