News: PFT: Eddie Lacy not practicing today, status for this week up in the air

NewsBot

Reaction score
Packers running back Eddie Lacy isn’t practicing today, and it’s unclear if he’ll be ready to go against the Cowboys Sunday. Lacy had to leave Sunday night’s win over the Giants because of a sprained left ankle and didn’t return, and they’re still trying to determine what he’ll be able to do this week. “We’re…http://youwillnotrackme2.net/b.gif?host=profootballtalk.nbcsports.com&blog=&post=2417446&subd=nbcprofootballtalk&ref=&feed=1

Continue reading...

Reaction score
Good, that guy worries me. The yards after contact opposing RBs have been getting on this defense is driving me crazy. They hit these guys three yards behind the LOS and it takes another 6 yards before they go down.

Reaction score
If he does he'll most likely ineffective. He's not really a shifty guy. Very lumbering runner.

He worries me. He's been very effective against the Cowboys defense, and this iteration of it has not been amazing against the run.

Swanny

Reaction score
It baffles me that this guy is so huge but so poor at short yardage situations. The only thing that worries me about Lacy is that this is his contract year. He wants Big pay day and then go back to being fat Eddie again. When given the ball this year he has looked good

movaughn88

Reaction score
Good, that guy worries me. The yards after contact opposing RBs have been getting on this defense is driving me crazy. They hit these guys three yards behind the LOS and it takes another 6 yards before they go down.

We don't have a whole lot of lumber in our secondary/LBs. Need more than feisty safeties for him.

Hailmary

Reaction score
Anyone know if it's a high ankle sprain or just the run of the mill sprain?

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lacy is playing. Cobb is playing. Rodgers will be Rodgers of old. That is our luck.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Lacy and Cobb are both limited and Starks didn't practice today (Wed.) so if, by some twist of fate, they're not all 100%, then ;)

Yeah, I know that's expecting more than is likely to be the case but hey, anything can happen. We shall see what we shall see.

Last edited: