PFT: Emmitt's new word of the week

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Extreme;2477637 said:
Some people think Emmitt's constant weird words and nonsensical gabbing are cute or done because it's his schtick.

Everyone lese realizes, Emmitt just isn't all that bright, or he took 1 too many hits.

In his playing days, I loved me some Emmitt, and I'm a Skins fan. He was one of the greatest I ever saw run the ball.

As a broadcaster, he's an embarassment to himself. He says **** all the time that leaves you scratching your head wondering what he meant to say.

Sad part is, I don't know if he realizes it.

Not be able to "speak well" or "speak eloquently" doesnt you make you "not that bright".

With that said he is hard to listen too... he gets excited and it trips him up.

jazzcat22;2477660 said:
It's actually "IN-A-GADDA-DA-VIDA"
Which the story goes, IF TRUE, Doug Ingle was trying to write a song named "In The Garden of Eden". But was stoned at the time...and the rest is history.

No, wait.... you are correcting me on something that is wrong to begin with? :laugh1:

:p:

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
speaking of espn's post game. did anybody see when someone in the stands threw something towards Steve Young and/or Emmitt? I dont know what was funnier. How that "object" almost hit Young in the face or the look of death Emmitt gave towards the stands.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Doomsday Duck;2477948 said:
speaking of espn's post game. did anybody see when someone in the stands threw something towards Steve Young and/or Emmitt? I dont know what was funnier. How that "object" almost hit Young in the face or the look of death Emmitt gave towards the stands.

Yeah hahaha that was pretty funny. It was something that was carolina colors, maybe a curled up jersey or a plastic bottle or something. Funny reactions.

I really liked it when Young was trashing Emmitt and weird-eyes and was all like look at these two with their gloves and jackets. Emmitt than raises what Young was sitting on and shows it to the cameras, it was a blanket LOL!