News: PFT: Ezekiel Elliott: A lot of things the NFL does "define ridiculous"

mattjames2010

Reaction score
:laugh:

Pretty sure most people with any sense in their head realize Zeke is the most valuable player on this entire offense.

I really don't give two craps about your silly opinions either, though. Zeke doesn't have to do anything you said there. But keep whining about him if it gets you your jollies. It makes no difference to anyone but yourself. Lol

Good day, sir. :)

There have been better RBs in this league and all of them have retired without a ring since the rule changes.

Zeke is an RB that will leave the Cowboys without the rings and will just be another RB in a long list of RBs. Meh.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Goodell's panties are going to get in a twist again. Watch the referees the next few weeks, curious if we start getting the no-calls and the bad calls.

aria

Reaction score
Everything I've read regarding Zeke's "donation" stated that he got the money from the team's photographer...he didn't have it stuffed in his sock. I don't guess that mattered to the league. Also, everything I've read stated that he was fined for his dropping money into the bucket (rather than depositing Dak into the bucket, which is what some here have stated that he was fined for). I don't know specifically what he was fined for, I can only go off of reports from the media.
Right, I would assume the money was considered a prop and it doesn’t matter who gave it to him, he pulled it out from his uniform and put it in which is on him.

I’m assuming even if they used the kettle and not money, that is still considered using a prop which he was already fined for last year so he should have known better. He was basically trying to be smart (you know what) and now he has to pay the chump change fine.

Personally, I don’t feel bad for him or think they were wrong for fining him. He knew the rules, as du,b as they may be, and he willingly broke them. He’s an idiot so I wouldn’t expect anything less.

aria

Reaction score
Goodell's panties are going to get in a twist again. Watch the referees the next few weeks, curious if we start getting the no-calls and the bad calls.
Please. Already planting the conspiracy seed just in cases, eh?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
1807p7ici6o6kjpg.jpg

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Because it’s bull and it gets old. Convenient excuse for when we lose or things don’t go our way.
Take it easy. Everyone knows the reason Zeke got the hammer from Goodell was because Goodell was mad at Jerry. Even when his own female head of investigations recommended no suspension.

This is the first year in a long while I think the refs are doing right by the Boyz. Like I said, I'll be watching.

aria

Reaction score
Take it easy. Everyone knows the reason Zeke got the hammer from Goodell was because Goodell was mad at Jerry. Even when his own female head of investigations recommended no suspension.

This is the first year in a long while I think the refs are doing right by the Boyz. Like I said, I'll be watching.
That’s probably true but if he was going after Zeke, he could have taken it much further. That is the ONE theory that wouldn’t completely surprise me and I’ve even alluded to that in other threads. All the other conspiracy crap is just noise.

Take it easy, take it easy, don’t let the sound of your own wheels drive you craaaaaaazy. Lighten up while you still can, don’t even try to understand....

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Elliott received a fine for unsportsmanlike conduct which he was penalized for after putting Prescott in the pot, not the $21. If he was being fined for the money, the dude from the other team would've been fined as well.

zerofill

Reaction score
I am pretty sure Zeke cares a lot less about what the NFL thinks this season, after last season.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
These rules have been in place for years - just score a TD and head to the freakin’ sideline. Divas caused these rule changes, even if I don’t like it.

Irvin kicked it off, then Owens and Moss pushed it further.

Zeke is already on a short leash with the NFL. Just shut up and do the job your employers tell you to do. Don’t like it? Make some noise during the next CBA.

get_off_mylawn-2017-10-18-09-47-560x230.jpg