News: PFT: Ezekiel Elliott will play for the next two games, at a minimum

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ezekiel Elliott will play for the next two games, at a minimum

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit has spoken, sort of.

Ignoring the league’s request for a ruling by September 26 on the emergency motion to stay the injunction that allows Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott to play while the legal challenge to his six-game suspension proceeds, the Fifth Circuit has set oral argument on the matter for Monday, October 2.

This means that Elliott will play on Monday night against the Cardinals and next Sunday against the Rams, in a game that has become far more compelling after L.A.’s thrilling 41-39 win over the 49ers on Thursday night. Elliott’s suspension could commence as soon as Week Five, depending on whether the Fifth Circuit stays the injunction or rules that the injunction was erroneously granted in quickly after the October 2 hearing.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ill-play-for-the-next-two-games-at-a-minimum/

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Ezekiel Elliott will play for the next two games, at a minimum

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit has spoken, sort of.

Ignoring the league’s request for a ruling by September 26 on the emergency motion to stay the injunction that allows Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott to play while the legal challenge to his six-game suspension proceeds, the Fifth Circuit has set oral argument on the matter for Monday, October 2.

This means that Elliott will play on Monday night against the Cardinals and next Sunday against the Rams, in a game that has become far more compelling after L.A.’s thrilling 41-39 win over the 49ers on Thursday night. Elliott’s suspension could commence as soon as Week Five, depending on whether the Fifth Circuit stays the injunction or rules that the injunction was erroneously granted in quickly after the October 2 hearing.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ill-play-for-the-next-two-games-at-a-minimum/
Thanks reality!

I wish this thing would hurry up and end. I think it's affecting Zekes concentration. It's just my opinion