PFT: Florio thinks Braylon Edwards wants to play for the Cowboys

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Braylon Edwards needs to learn to catch passes prior to coming to Dallas.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2502933 said:
If this happens Romo should have a regularly scheduled meeting with Garrett every Monday to complain about the WR's dropping passes.

LOL.

Funny Stuff, BUT

its the truth...between TO, Witten, and Edwards...Romo would go crazy.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Hey Braylon! If you want to come to Dallas, you can't have 20 drop passes. Ask TO, that didn't go over well here either.

The man is extremely talented, but he doesn't put forth the effort required to be the best of the best. If he did, drop passes wouldn't be an issue with him.

To be the best of the best, you have to have the talent, the physical ability (he has both), but also the drive to make it happen. That he doesn't have.

Smith22

Reaction score
Extremely talented guy with the ability to beat you deep in a second, but his hands have been AWFUL.

No thanks.

Spectre

Reaction score
Anyone who has watched Cleveland this year would know that BE was easily this season's worst receiver, by far.

I thought VERY highly of the guy coming out of college, and that impression only grew with his stellar season last year.
But at this point, it appears last season was a fallacy. He is the only receiver less likely to haul the ball in than T.O. with each pass.
He flat out sucks.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Don Corleone;2503332 said:
:lmao2: All except that idiot Brady Quinn that wanted to be drafted by the Browns instead of the Cowboys. He looked nervous during that trade. I don't get it...who wouldn't want to be a QB with a star on the helmet?

I know they get treated with such love and respect from the fans.......even if they win.......:cool:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
M'Kevon;2503322 said:
No, you can't. You might be able to teach them a better technique, but catching the ball is mental. If they don't have it, technique won't help. BE drops way too many easy balls because his mind isn't in the game. It's why he's disliked by fans in Cleveland

If you want to get technical, ok no you can't "Coach" them to catch the ball.

But you can DRILL them to catch the ball. Have them catch pass after pass after pass after pass in practice and if he works hard enough at it, he will improve.

No different then what is done in the armed forces.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Nope, we've already got one Roberto Duran on this team.

newlander

Reaction score
He's a serious head case. He can't carry T.O.'s jock IMO. Terrible hands, diva attitude and well.................the Cleveland fans DO have a point about UofM.............Let him sign with the forskins and underachieve.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Rack;2503822 said:
If you want to get technical, ok no you can't "Coach" them to catch the ball.

But you can DRILL them to catch the ball. Have them catch pass after pass after pass after pass in practice and if he works hard enough at it, he will improve.

No different then what is done in the armed forces.

Teams have tried that for years, bringing in multiple Olympic sprinters to teach them WR. In the end, drilling them to catch the ball didn't help.

Renaldo Nehemiah immediately comes to mind. Never saw a player open so often, yet drop the ball so consistently.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
M'Kevon;2504674 said:
Teams have tried that for years, bringing in multiple Olympic sprinters to teach them WR. In the end, drilling them to catch the ball didn't help.

Renaldo Nehemiah immediately comes to mind. Never saw a player open so often, yet drop the ball so consistently.

Yes, it does "Help".

I didn't claim it would turn an olympic sprinter into the next Jerry Rice, but only a fool would think it wouldn't "Help".

Also, you bring up Nehemiah... do you know exactly how much "Drilling" he got on how to catch the football? You claim it to be true, do you have ANY evidence to back that claim?

Don Corleone

Reaction score
dadymat;2503591 said:
I know they get treated with such love and respect from the fans.......even if they win.......:cool:

Well, at least we don't throw plastic beer bottles on the field...

Don Corleone

Reaction score
DIAF;2503404 said:
Probably someone that grew up in Cleveland, I would imagine.

and lol @ Braylon. No thanks. Dude cries like a little girl. Little girls probably catch footballs better.

Well, it is the Dallas Cowboys you know? The QB of the Dallas Cowboys is all but guaranteed instant worldwide fame, whether he likes it or not.

Cowboys >>> Browns

Quinn is an idiot.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
M'Kevon;2504674 said:

Worked in the case of Bob Hayes.