News: PFT: Frustration with team caused owner Jeffrey Lurie to skip Eagles-Browns game

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Won Super Bowl in 2018.

2019: 9-7
2020: 3-6-1 (W's are SF, NYG, DAL)

Total: 12-13-1 since winning the Super Bowl. Trending downward.

You think they got rid of the wrong QB??? Should have kept Foles. When does Hurts take over full time?

Yes, Foles is lighting it up in Chicago.

Creeper

Reaction score
The Eagles still have a good chance to win the division because of their tie against the Bengals.

Take a look at the remaining schedules for the NFC East teams. Washington has Pittsburgh, San Francisco, Seattle, Carolina and Philadelphia left to play. I think all of these teams are better than Washington, including Philadelphia who has a habit of playing better at the end of the season. The Eagles defense will not let the Washington offense score 34 points, and the Eagles offense will score on the WFT defense. I can see Washington losing out and finishing with 4 wins and 12 losses.

The Giants have Cincinnati, Seattle, Arizona, Cleveland, Baltimore and Dallas. I am not buying the hype about the Giants playing better. They will beat Cincinnati and if the game means something, Dallas. But the Cowboys have a stupid habit of winning the last game to drop their draft position 5 spots. It all depends on the two OTs and whether they are back for the last game. But I can see the Giants winning 2 games at most giving them 5 wins and 11 losses.

The Eagles have Seattle, Green Bay, New Orleans, Arizona, Dallas, and Washington. Tough schedule. But the Eagles have a good defense and that can keep them in any game. I think they beat Dallas and Washington. But I would not be shocked if they beat both Seattle and Arizona. In any case if they win 5, they will finish 5-10-1.

The Cowboys have Baltimore, Cincinnati, San Francisco, Philadelphia and The Giants. With Burrow hurt, the Bengals may be the only team Dallas can beat. Maybe they beat the Giants if Martin and Erving are back. If they get to 5 wins and so does Washington and Philadelphia, the Cowboys lose out to both of them. But weirdly, if the Erving and Martin come back for the last two games and Dallas manages to beat the Bengals, then the Eagles and Giants, I think the Cowboys will win the division.

nobody

Reaction score
The Eagles still have a good chance to win the division because of their tie against the Bengals.

Take a look at the remaining schedules for the NFC East teams. Washington has Pittsburgh, San Francisco, Seattle, Carolina and Philadelphia left to play. I think all of these teams are better than Washington, including Philadelphia who has a habit of playing better at the end of the season. The Eagles defense will not let the Washington offense score 34 points, and the Eagles offense will score on the WFT defense. I can see Washington losing out and finishing with 4 wins and 12 losses.

The Giants have Cincinnati, Seattle, Arizona, Cleveland, Baltimore and Dallas. I am not buying the hype about the Giants playing better. They will beat Cincinnati and if the game means something, Dallas. But the Cowboys have a stupid habit of winning the last game to drop their draft position 5 spots. It all depends on the two OTs and whether they are back for the last game. But I can see the Giants winning 2 games at most giving them 5 wins and 11 losses.

The Eagles have Seattle, Green Bay, New Orleans, Arizona, Dallas, and Washington. Tough schedule. But the Eagles have a good defense and that can keep them in any game. I think they beat Dallas and Washington. But I would not be shocked if they beat both Seattle and Arizona. In any case if they win 5, they will finish 5-10-1.

The Cowboys have Baltimore, Cincinnati, San Francisco, Philadelphia and The Giants. With Burrow hurt, the Bengals may be the only team Dallas can beat. Maybe they beat the Giants if Martin and Erving are back. If they get to 5 wins and so does Washington and Philadelphia, the Cowboys lose out to both of them. But weirdly, if the Erving and Martin come back for the last two games and Dallas manages to beat the Bengals, then the Eagles and Giants, I think the Cowboys will win the division.

The coach responsible for that bad habit is now the Giants OC! Woohoo!