News: PFT: Jerry Jones: Cowboys are comfortable playing in L.A

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry Jones: Cowboys are comfortable playing in L.A.

GettyImages-1087941852.jpg

The Cowboys are coming to California. Their fans are expected to follow. To the extent they aren't already there. "Well, we've got thousands of fans that are generational there in...

Read Full Story

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Most hardcore Rams fans are still out in St. Louis I'd imagine. Can't imagine there are too many roudy, loud, and fanatical Rams fans in LA these days. The longtime hardcore LA-based Rams fans that were fans when the Rams were originally in LA are probably not as rambunctious as they were when they were younger.

My point is, I feel like the local Rams fans that attend the game probably won't be the most loud bunch. Combine that with a big Cowboys fan presence in the area and it should be about as close to a home game as we can get away from home.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’ve seen cars with Cowboy flags here in LA. Stoked for this game! I’m curious to see how well we represent at the game. More Rams fans or more Cowboys fans? It’s gonna be close.

From living in LA for 10 years off and on, I can confidently say that there are more Dallas fans out there than any other team by a wide margin and that includes the Rams.

Also, season-ticket holders for them aren't very passionate. Many have them just to have them and brag....keeping up with the Jonses kind of stuff.

I can't fathom any kind of home field advantage for the Rams this weekend with Dallas coming in. It might be different for some other team but not Big D. We will be represented well and a lot louder :flagwave:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
From living in LA for 10 years off and on, I can confidently say that there are more Dallas fans out there than any other team by a wide margin and that includes the Rams.

Also, season-ticket holders for them aren't very passionate. Many have them just to have them and brag....keeping up with the Jonses kind of stuff.

I can't fathom any kind of home field advantage for the Rams this weekend with Dallas coming in. It might be different for some other team but not Big D. We will be represented well and a lot louder :flagwave:
Excellent news.

BP going up daily..

:thumbup:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
O
Jerry Jones: Cowboys are comfortable playing in L.A.

GettyImages-1087941852.jpg

The Cowboys are coming to California. Their fans are expected to follow. To the extent they aren't already there. "Well, we've got thousands of fans that are generational there in...

Read Full Story
Jerrah is beginning the psychological edge thing..

little seeds of doubt for the Rams to consider.

Go.Jerrah.

They can not fine you for cheerleading.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Last week on the radio, Stephen mentioned that the Bob McNair's death has had an affect on Jerry and the urgency to win now.
Had not heard this.

Thanx.

I get such good info here you do not find anywhere else.

:hammer:

basilhayden

Reaction score
Last week on the radio, Stephen mentioned that the Bob McNair's death has had an affect on Jerry and the urgency to win now.

Jerry should sever all ties with the Cowboys and enjoy the rest of his days. Garrett can be his driver...

Titleist

Reaction score
Most hardcore Rams fans are still out in St. Louis I'd imagine. Can't imagine there are too many roudy, loud, and fanatical Rams fans in LA these days. The longtime hardcore LA-based Rams fans that were fans when the Rams were originally in LA are probably not as rambunctious as they were when they were younger.

My point is, I feel like the local Rams fans that attend the game probably won't be the most loud bunch. Combine that with a big Cowboys fan presence in the area and it should be about as close to a home game as we can get away from home.
There just aren't that many Rams fans period. Have family in St. Louis and everyone there is bitter the Rams left. Most have either jumped on the Chiefs bandwagon or abandoned watching NFL altogether.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry must be talking about preseason because we haven't played a real game there in a while. They didn't even have a team for a while. That being said, Thousand Oaks + Oxnard = Large Cowboys Contingent. They should like playing there.

GenoT

Reaction score
After a few days of Rideo Drive shopping, and a few nights of Marina del Rey / Westwood bar-hopping, the Boys are gonna be READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!

links18

Reaction score
At least Switzer won't be able to rumble the game away this time.

Random comment, I know.