News: PFT: Jerry Jones endorses Dak Prescott: He's shown he's a winner

zeke21

Reaction score
Must be hard to know the entire football worth is laughing at you. I know a lot on here hate Jerry.. but I don't. Do I think he should be GM.? No.. but I truly think he does want this team to win.. I really really believe that. I think he knows he makes more money if we win.. but I also think he wants to be able to sit with his rich mates and say "I'm the best".

Sometimes we make bad decisions.. paying Dak was a bad decision. Dak literally showed you, and the entire world, that he is not the QB that will take you to the SB. Now is the time to dump the stock for whatever you can get and find another.

Now is not the time to cling to the hope he will turn it around. For six years some of us have been trying to preach the truth.. now it seems the whole world finally worked Dak out. No way he takes us to a SB.. no matter how many All Pros you put around him.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
And this is why we'll never win. Let's say Jerry hires a new coach or even if he stays. Jerry has already given his endorsement of Dak. Translation coaches: "Dak is playing because I (Jerry) say he's a winner." '

But what if the coaches have someone in mind who may be better than Dak?

Jerry has Dak's back so it doesn't matter what the coach wants.

The Niners game was there for the taking if we had a quarterback who could anticipate throws instead of holding the ball too long.

But Dak's not going anywhere. So getting ready for this cycle to repeat itself again. Mark my words it's going to be Dak takes advantage of the least teams, his ardent supporters will be back proclaiming his better and an elite quarterback. His detractors will merely wait until we play the Packers, Rams and Buccaneers (we play all the first-place teams next season) and bounce on Dak if/when he has a bad game. We win the division. The same issues pop up. A quick exit from the playoffs. More weeping and gnashing of teeth. Another season brings hope and beliefs that this is our year. More fans starting threads saying "We are going to the Super Bowl." We get bounced again.

Wash, Rinse, Dry. Wear. Wash. Rinse, Dry. Wear. Wash. Rinse. Dry ....