News: PFT: Jerry Jones on CeeDee Lamb: "We're working conscientiously to get something done"

Sydla

Reaction score
Seriously, why does he have to keep talking? LOL. Just do what you need to do and stop running to the press to explain each blow by blow.

In a short span we've gone from no urgency to now we are conscientiously working to get a deal done. Hahahahaha.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Honest offer
Slices of pie
All in
Holistic approach
Leaves falling
Working conscientiously

They put more effort into their phrases than Free agency in March.
Put more effort into figuring out what the hell Jerry is trying to say after all the ummmmm uhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh uuuuuuuuuh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uuuuuuuh

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Seriously, why does he have to keep talking? LOL. Just do what you need to do and stop running to the press to explain each blow by blow.

In a short span we've gone from no urgency to now we are conscientiously working to get a deal done. Hahahahaha.
I think it's his way of keeping fans In the know!! Not working like you said just get it done do what you need to do and shut the hell up

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
By something he means working in the subscription to SI for him along with a football phone.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score

He should take a lesson from Lamb.

Sydla

Reaction score
What I find funny is we spend months arguing about contracts and Jerry and Stephen are probably going to give them everything they want. So predictable.
And could have been diligent in trying to sign them months ago to get more cap space this year to sign a few more short term players to help the team.

But nah sign them late and then cry being cap poor to dupe some of those gullible fans.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I dunno, probably just me but I’d have waited to lock up Prescott before signing Lamb.

If you lose the QB, you’re better off in full rebuild mode and you’d want to trade Lamb, but I’m sure they aren’t thinking that way regardless.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I dunno, probably just me but I’d have waited to lock up Prescott before signing Lamb.

If you lose the QB, you’re better off in full rebuild mode and you’d want to trade Lamb, but I’m sure they aren’t thinking that way regardless.
If I were CD I wouldn't sign until I know what Dak is doing