News: PFT: Jerry Jones remains mum on revived assault lawsuit, as expected

fredp22

Reaction score
sort of disagree here. Like Weinstein people with money think it will allow them to do anything. Jerry was 75 when this happened. Its as disturbing as Namath with Kolber who wanted no sexual part of the old man. Who wants a 75 year old anyone kissing and/or groping them. For you that disagree send me a picture of you making out and getting groped by a 75 year old woman and make sure you tell us how much you enjoyed it.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry, like anyone else deserves to be considered innocent until proven guilty. The only given is that none of us know the facts, so I will withhold any judgement.

The one thing JJ does have to worry about with this suit that is different from some of the others he has faced is that a judge looked at the evidence and the law and did rule this case should move forward. It puts JJ in a position where he will have to testify under oath in a deposition. That is a little tougher position to be in because it could mean the other witnesses that were there could also be deposed, making it harder to just be a “he said-she said” situation.

Bottom line- this suit has some potential problems for him. We will see.

plasticman

Reaction score
Well, what would you expect her to do after she spent all the "out of court' settlement?

What is her reasoning? Let me guess.....

The initial lawsuit was dropped because she was scared and didn't want to carry that emotional scar publicly throughout her whole life, right?

However,

She's had time to contemplate and now she's mustered up the courage to go forth with her story in an effort to inspire and empower all women. It's a story of conflict, self-doubt, determination and finally redemption.

Can't wait for the movie to come out.

tunahelper

Reaction score
sort of disagree here. Like Weinstein people with money think it will allow them to do anything. Jerry was 75 when this happened. Its as disturbing as Namath with Kolber who wanted no sexual part of the old man. Who wants a 75 year old anyone kissing and/or groping them. For you that disagree send me a picture of you making out and getting groped by a 75 year old woman and make sure you tell us how much you enjoyed it.
That works both ways. 75 year old billionaires would have their pick of gorgeous women. Money and power is a big draw for some beautiful women, so why would JJ even want this lady? Now I don't have any idea what happened, but these scenarios can cut both ways.