News: PFT: Jerry Jones remains mum on revived assault lawsuit, as expected

rags747

Reaction score
sort of disagree here. Like Weinstein people with money think it will allow them to do anything. Jerry was 75 when this happened. Its as disturbing as Namath with Kolber who wanted no sexual part of the old man. Who wants a 75 year old anyone kissing and/or groping them. For you that disagree send me a picture of you making out and getting groped by a 75 year old woman and make sure you tell us how much you enjoyed it.
Kolber was quite classy with the whole Namath situation. She was never offended like so many would be. Look up on YouTube her comments on the whole situation. She’s a great lady and still Hot looking too!

rags747

Reaction score
sort of disagree here. Like Weinstein people with money think it will allow them to do anything. Jerry was 75 when this happened. Its as disturbing as Namath with Kolber who wanted no sexual part of the old man. Who wants a 75 year old anyone kissing and/or groping them. For you that disagree send me a picture of you making out and getting groped by a 75 year old woman and make sure you tell us how much you enjoyed it.
Is that 75 year old women that is groping me worth $10 Freaking Billion?! I think I could handle that. Thanks for playing.

fredp22

Reaction score
Is that 75 year old women that is groping me worth $10 Freaking Billion?! I think I could handle that. Thanks for playing.
not the point. Point is 75 yo Jerry thinks his money makes it ok to grope young girls who 99% would find repulsive.
As far as you with the 75 yo woman. Fine, she has 10billion. She just came up and french kissed and groped you. Now with your money try suing her and the defense her money buys. Bet your money runs out before it gets her taste out of your mouth or the sight out of your head.

fredp22

Reaction score
Kolber was quite classy with the whole Namath situation. She was never offended like so many would be. Look up on YouTube her comments on the whole situation. She’s a great lady and still Hot looking too!
agree she handled it like a pro (no pun intended) but her actions confirmed woman are not interested in making out or worse with people old enough to be their grandparents even if they are Joe Namath

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Anna Nicole Smith sure didn't seem to mind! :laugh:

fredp22

Reaction score
Anna Nicole Smith sure didn't seem to mind! :laugh:
Anna Nicole Smith got used. She tried to take advantage of a 80+ yo with sex and learned the hard way when the will was read that wont work. She was laughed out of her suit as what she tried to do was obvious.
This is a 180 of Jerry. Jerry is the aggressor in his suit. Defendant had zero interest in frenching or be groped by him as 99% of people under 40 would be.
Next time you're at a gathering just imagine a 75 yo hitting on you, frenching, and groping you.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Anna Nicole Smith got used. She tried to take advantage of a 80+ yo with sex and learned the hard way when the will was read that wont work. She was laughed out of her suit as what she tried to do was obvious.
This is a 180 of Jerry. Jerry is the aggressor in his suit. Defendant had zero interest in frenching or be groped by him as 99% of people under 40 would be.
Next time you're at a gathering just imagine a 75 yo hitting on you, frenching, and groping you.
I was saying it in jest. Surely everybody under the sun knows that she was after the money. I don't know enough, or really anything, about Jerry's lawsuit. I'm sure the truth is somewhere in the middle, as it usually is in these cases.

fredp22

Reaction score
I was saying it in jest. Surely everybody under the sun knows that she was after the money. I don't know enough, or really anything, about Jerry's lawsuit. I'm sure the truth is somewhere in the middle, as it usually is in these cases.
agree. She is exploiting the situation but I managed people for a while- Woman dont want to be hit on and/or groped by people over 60 (actually 50). Be friends with sure-getting groped/sexual advances will result in problem 100% of time
I know ur response was in jest-didnt take it as an attack :)

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its a money grab. Some lawyer was probbaly hoping to score a quick buck and settle. Good for Jerry for not caving for once.

cowboyed

Reaction score
The late great Anna Nicole Smith would disagree with you. She was hot for octogenarians.