News: PFT: Jerry Jones rules out in-season coaching change

rynochop

Reaction score
Jerry is telling the truth , in fact ; i am those that think Garrett will get an extension ; i doubt Jerry reads or sees the national media asking for Garrett's head .

Jerrah must think TV is an 'idiot box with talkies'
You have 3700 messages on here they're literally the same thing

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
The only way Garrett gets fired is if the team quits on him like they did Wade. If the Eagles stomp us and we look like we've mailed it in? Then and only then will anything change before the off-season.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
He acts like he would NEVER fire a guy mid season, unless of course you fire someone FOR Garrett to replace.

Carter

Reaction score
via David Helman

Jerry Jones asked very bluntly if he can imagine himself making a head coaching change during the season:

"No". Says he doesnt foresee any more coaching changes during the season.

Either means:

a.) I still believe that we are Close to a Superbowl run this Season and this staff is the real deal or
b.) Garrett and Co. is gone after the season.

We can only hope for b.
The depressing thing is that there is no hope for the rest of the season without any changes now.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
via David Helman

Jerry Jones asked very bluntly if he can imagine himself making a head coaching change during the season:

"No". Says he doesnt foresee any more coaching changes during the season.

Either means:

a.) I still believe that we are Close to a Superbowl run this Season and this staff is the real deal or
b.) Garrett and Co. is gone after the season.

We can only hope for b.
The depressing thing is that there is no hope for the rest of the season without any changes now.

Its really sad that Garrett will probably still be here. Jerry really is the worst owner in sports. The fan base is going to turn on him big time. Were people booing last night? This is the worst fanbase in football.

cowboyec

Reaction score
coaching changes won't matter if we don't allow Bob Stoops or Nick Saban to get his QB.
The new guys have to be given the reigns to get a real QB.

Jipper

Reaction score
The only possible good outcome this season is Garrett getting fired

-no playoffs
-no 1st round pick next year
-no hope

Very bad time to be a cowboys fan

Carter

Reaction score
Its really sad that Garrett will probably still be here. Jerry really is the worst owner in sports. The fan base is going to turn on him big time. Were people booing last night? This is the worst fanbase in football.

The Stadium is full with over 100k every game no matter what product he puts out there. Aslong as this happens and the wallet gets bigger why would he care?

Carter

Reaction score

-no playoffs
-no hope

Its literally the worst ive felt in years. The last time i felt that bad was the third straight 8-8 season with Garrett and no Playoffs. Now its even worse cause we dont even have the Draft to look Forward to and we Need a QB badly too.

T-Fred might never Play again or never be the same Player. Cowboys are on the brink to turn into a laughing stock for years to come.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

-no playoffs
-no hope

Is amazing. Jerry already took some of the fun out of losing. LOL

Even if it was possible to get a new QB high in the draft he just destroyed that possibility. Worst GM the game has ever seen.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Nothing so far gives indication that things will get better. So what's the point of firing during the season. Let the season finish and then clean house

(including the GM)

:cool:

glimmerman

Reaction score
Someone will be fired soon. It’s only loses from here on out. That 1st rounder we gave away is gonna be a top 10.

fredp22

Reaction score
c) hes entered the Al Davis dementia zone. He needs to be replaced more than Garrett and until Stephen gets the guts to make that move this team will float in this mire.
No reason why he can shake up this team with a move now in fact its the perfect time. Hes the only person in the country that cant see that Garrett cant coach. I'm worried that this drunken zombie will do little in the offseason or try to convince everyone that another assistant coach switch is the answer because in his own head he'll believe that it is.
The fans must start showing their dissatisfaction with lower attendance. Nothing else will get through to this blockhead

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Yes, booing is exactly what they should be doing with that crappy product on the field and Jerry keeping these trash coaches year after year.

Jipper

Reaction score
Is amazing. Jerry already took some of the fun out of losing. LOL

Even if it was possible to get a new QB high in the draft he just destroyed that possibility. Worst GM the game has ever seen.

It's the weirdest feeling....in years past like 2015 once were out of it there was a sense of relief that we have hope in the seat.

I literally have no hope now...we would have to way overspend in FA and get lucky with our mod round picks....

This really blows...really turning me off as a fan

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
heck I'm loving it. I'm not dillusional thinking we will win crap year after year. "who looks good in the draft", "it's just preseason, that's not our plays", lmao wow just wow,,, only way we win crap is if Jerry talks the NFL into removing the salary cap crap, so we can buy more super bowls.. We have no coach or gm to win in the cap area, ever. Wow