News: PFT: Julio Jones on Atlanta: "I'm out of there", says not going to Cowboys

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
If Julio Jones leaves Atlanta, which seems slim at this stage, he is correct that he doesn't want to come to Dallas, he wants to win.

You do not come to Dallas to win. Players comes to Dallas to be popular.
Franchise has done ZERO in a quarter century, but is #1 in Forbes Magazine.
The font and it's size convinced me.
I didn't even need to read the words.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If Julio Jones leaves Atlanta, which seems slim at this stage, he is correct that he doesn't want to come to Dallas, he wants to win.

First of all you have to understand why we have been average. 8/8 gives you average draft picks. We have always been competitive. Is that as good as the Super Bowl I don’t know I enjoy watching a winning team. I think I’d rather be constantly good then suck

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

find another team then

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

With loser fans like you? I see his point!!

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
J.Jones is a salesman and a risk taker, hince the Cowboys draft picks under his reign. You add in the fact that player acquisition is a hit and miss scenario...that equals mildly mediocre. 25 years and counting!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Would Jerry Jones offer Julio Jones a contract? Seems kinda irrelevant whether Julio Jones would come to Dallas if he is not offered one.

Telepaths! Forget Julio Jones for a moment and focus your mindreading powers on Jerry Jones but be on guard! Cobwebs inside his mind explode on contact.

Jipper

Reaction score
We talkin bout j Jones or j Jones? Which Jones is right???

Brax

Reaction score
First of all you have to understand why we have been average. 8/8 gives you average draft picks. We have always been competitive. Is that as good as the Super Bowl I don’t know I enjoy watching a winning team. I think I’d rather be constantly good then suck
So how come NE has been so good for the same time yet pick at or near the bottom yearly?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Would Jerry Jones offer Julio Jones a contract? Seems kinda irrelevant whether Julio Jones would come to Dallas if he is not offered one.

Telepaths! Forget Julio Jones for a moment and focus your mindreading powers on Jerry Jones but be on guard! Cobwebs inside his mind explode on contact.
I got my best girl on this.

tenor.gif

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
The funniest part of all this nonsense is that Julio Jones never said "I don't want to go to Dallas." What he said, in response to being asked about the Cowboys, was, "Nah," he added. " ... I ain't going to Dallas. I never thought I was going to Dallas." Most likely, Dallas has not expressed interest between they don't need a WR...

The only people who think Julio said "I don't want to go to Dallas because I want to go to a winner" are the same ones who wine about Jerry Jones at every chance they get.

Redline360

Reaction score
Cowboys would be an entertainment organization and no other team comes close.

No one comes to Dallas looking for playoff success. It's all about culture, spotlight, and money.

Has been known for awhile now