News: PFT: Leslie Frazier is going to keep us guessing this week

NewsBot

Reaction score
Since announcing which of his bad quarterbacks he planned to start hasn’t worked so well, Vikings coach Leslie Frazier is going to keep it to himself this week. Frazier told reporters today that he had an idea who was going to start against the Cowboys this week, but he didn’t plan to reveal his decision…http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=profootballtalk.nbcsports.com&blog=&post=2221120&subd=nbcprofootballtalk&ref=&feed=1

Continue reading...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
There is no guessing.

They gave Freeman a good chunk of change. IT will be him.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Since announcing which of his bad quarterbacks he planned to start hasn’t worked so well, Vikings coach Leslie Frazier is going to keep it to himself this week. Frazier told reporters today that he had an idea who was going to start against the Cowboys this week, but he didn’t plan to reveal his decision…http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=profootballtalk.nbcsports.com&blog=&post=2221120&subd=nbcprofootballtalk&ref=&feed=1

Continue reading...

Oh no Frazier....

Please don't confuse us. I'm scared

dart

Reaction score
let ask you guys something - who's the horses up front that going to stop AP ?

I mean we such have a great Dline

I see him going over 200 yards an the Cowboys O on the field for about 10 - 15 min

dupree89

Reaction score
I agree it will be Freeman. Can you imagine the outrage if somehow the Vikes win this game?

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Cowboys defense has played pretty good if not great against bad quarterbacks. I think Freeman is putrid and doesn’t know the offense or the players. I hope he starts. Peterson looks slow and beat up.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Doesn't matter, whichever one starts will look like a Hall of Famer on sunday.