News: PFT: Mark Sanchez blames “unknowing supplement contamination” for PED suspension

NewsBot

Reaction score
Mark Sanchez has confirmed that he is suspended for violating the NFL’s policy on performance-enhancing substances, but he denies knowingly using such substances. Sanchez released a statement saying he thinks a supplement he took was contaminated with a banned substance. “The NFL has informed me that I have tested positive for a substance on the [more]

Continue reading...

GreenMean69

Reaction score
So many players have been busted for things that they thought were ok on the list ..... HOW dam hard is it " if your not purposely using an illegal substance " to send an email /phonecall/text . Hell have your agent wife or intern make a dam call. You get an Ok from them and for some reason one of these GNC type products pops for something then you are ok

jrumann59

Reaction score
Supplements should be banned, I am not being a contrarian. They are not regulated, they do not have to publish every ingredient, and usually don't if its just a partial percentage of the whole mixture. Throw in most are made in countries that are 3rd world or have 0 regulation for proper processing and contamination is possible. The NFL should ban it, they won't since they probably get ad money frome GNC, or Vitamin shop, or some of these same supplement manufacturers.

GMO415

Reaction score
We found the video.....appears to be Hebrew National
EnragedFrayedGerenuk-size_restricted.gif

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He's one guy i actually believe ingested something unknowingly or tainted, what possible reason could he have for taking peds

If he really did it intentionally though, I guess you could say.....that he. *puts on sunglasses* fumbled his career away.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't worry Mark, nothing can taint your legacy. You will always be the butt-fumble guy.