PFT: Martindale cursed out Daboll after learning of the defensive staff firings

Mr_437

Reaction score
Officially official.

That's a loss for the Giants. He's a damn good defensive coach.

No coming back after a good cussing, and by looking at Martindale I know he cuss with the best of em, wish there was audio :muttley:

Anyways, the Cowboys have destroyed the NFC East as the other teams are imploding...it's a beautiful thing.

stinkface

Reaction score
Gave up 3 million salary to resign, or they fired him and he keeps the 3 million. My guess he said "take this job and shove it". Be interesting where he ends up.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Gave up 3 million salary to resign, or they fired him and he keeps the 3 million. My guess he said "take this job and shove it". Be interesting where he ends up.
Dallas, so he can beat up on Daboll 2 times a year. Well, he could do that at Philly or Washington too. Not going to lie, Martindale in Philly might be Buddy Ryan-ish.

vicjagger

Reaction score
Imagine trying to keep up with the Cowboys. It's gotta be frustrating. All three of them are crumbling. Poor fellers.

lkelly

Reaction score
But, but, but……Remember when Cowturd had MM as the 4th best coach in the division behind three alleged genius coaches. :facepalm: :huh:
He also had a phase there where he was insistent that the Eagles had such a large coaching advantage with Chip Kelly that it was borderline unfair.

lkelly

Reaction score
It sounds like he bought his freedom by agreeing to forgo any of his remaining contract.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
He also had a phase there where he was insistent that the Eagles had such a large coaching advantage with Chip Kelly that it was borderline unfair.
Or how about Wentz was a sport car and Dak was a compact car. I remember his idiotic laugh when one of his guest said Dak is better then Wentz.